Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone rocking their Note 2 without a case?
    04-01-2013 10:35 AM
    Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone rocking their Note 2 without a case?
    There is a Naked Note 2 thread in the Verizon Note 2 subforum: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...-note-2-a.html

You'll note one of the problems with the AC forum layout here is that there is this general Note 2 forum, and several carrier-specific Note 2 subforums. Unfortunately, many if not most of the threads in the carrier-specific subforums are not carrier-specific.
    TheOtherBill likes this.
    04-01-2013 10:40 AM
    There is a Naked Note 2 thread in the Verizon Note 2 subforum: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...-note-2-a.html

You'll note one of the problems with the AC forum layout here is that there is this general Note 2 forum, and several carrier-specific Note 2 subforums. Unfortunately, many if not most of the threads in the carrier-specific subforums are not carrier-specific.
    That's naked. This is Nekkidddd. See the difference? Lol.
    04-01-2013 11:54 AM
    Unfortunately, many if not most of the threads in the carrier-specific subforums are not carrier-specific.
    And many of the posts in the general forum are carrier specific.
    I'm not sure if people don't know the difference or don't know enough to realize there is a difference. Or just don't care.
    04-01-2013 01:02 PM
    Or just don't care.
    Either that, lazy, or not smart enough to know what they're doing. Many people don't even get quoting right.

Back to the subject at hand. My Note had never even seen a case since the day it was born.

Sent from my Note 2
    04-01-2013 01:21 PM
    As much as I hate it, I do have a case on my GN2 (just the Samsung case for it). I'm too much of a clumsy/dropsy person for me to trust myself without a case. Although if I'm using it in bed or in my living room (squishy furniture with carpetted floors), I may take it out of the case, which feels a crapload better!
    04-01-2013 02:46 PM
    As much as I hate it, I do have a case on my GN2 (just the Samsung case for it). I'm too much of a clumsy/dropsy person for me to trust myself without a case. Although if I'm using it in bed or in my living room (squishy furniture with carpetted floors), I may take it out of the case, which feels a crapload better!
    I use the Samsung Protective Bumper with a screen protector. I'm not at a high risk of dropping my phone but I need screen protection since its in my pocket so I mind as well protect the corners too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    04-01-2013 02:52 PM
    I prefer a case for this phone. The power button for ne is in a crappy location and I constantly touch it. With the case the button is recessed and I almost never touch it on accident.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    TheOtherBill likes this.
    04-02-2013 05:10 PM
    I use it naked and with the Note 2 flip cover. It just depends on where I am.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Android Central Forums
    04-02-2013 05:36 PM
    I have a Seidio case and holster that I only use when I'm wearing scrubs or anything else without good pockets. Otherwise, naked all the time. The device, that is.
    04-02-2013 05:38 PM
    I prefer a case for this phone. The power button for ne is in a crappy location and I constantly touch it. With the case the button is recessed and I almost never touch it on accident.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    I agree, and it makes it less slippery in your hand.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    04-02-2013 10:49 PM
    Good luck without having a case. Just remember that accidents happen.
    04-03-2013 12:30 AM
    Good luck without having a case. Just remember that accidents happen.
    I used to put a case on every phone i had and now I've gone years without. To each his own

Sent from my Note 2
    04-03-2013 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD