Bad speller sorry. But will the S pen work still work with the screen protector??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    04-03-2013 03:01 PM
    Mine does great and I have a spigen on. Can't even tell it's there.
    04-03-2013 03:06 PM
    Bad speller sorry. But will the S pen work still work with the screen protector??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    I had the Just Like Glass screen protector, and it worked great. I have been a huge fan of Zagg products, but the orange peel affect might interfere with the S Pen. The Just Like Glass is a great replacement for the Zagg, but while installing it I got 3 dust spots and could never make them go away. 2 weeks ago i got a tempered glass protector, and it's exactly what I have been looking for. S Pen works great, and its real glass, with an H9 hardness.
    04-03-2013 07:03 PM
    What brand and where from? I have the the Spigen... On my 10.1 Note and it is working its way off.

Sent from my Sprint Note 2 via Tapatalk.
    04-03-2013 07:38 PM
    What brand and where from? I have the the Spigen... On my 10.1 Note and it is working its way off.

I bought the Vitreo from Seidio, directly from their website. Zmann also knows of a second one, that is $10 cheaper, he bought that one, and he says its good too.
    04-03-2013 08:03 PM
    I bought the ZAGG and it worked fine for me, but I also wanted to test the Spigen and so I'm using that now. Both work good with the S Pen, but I left the Spigen on since that's what I received last and didn't really see a difference between the two.

So for my recommendations, either or will work just fine. Accurate and no marks. Just make sure if you get Spigen that you get the proper one, which is transparency. Any one with the matte will not work properly and Spigen even advices of this on their website.
    04-03-2013 08:22 PM
    I had the Just Like Glass screen protector, and it worked great. I have been a huge fan of Zagg products, but the orange peel affect might interfere with the S Pen. The Just Like Glass is a great replacement for the Zagg, but while installing it I got 3 dust spots and could never make them go away. 2 weeks ago i got a tempered glass protector, and it's exactly what I have been looking for. S Pen works great, and its real glass, with an H9 hardness.
    What glass screen protector did you get? Ive been looking at MIME but dont know it it will work with a otterbox defender case.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
    04-03-2013 10:21 PM
    I use a Zagg with no problems at all.
    04-03-2013 10:43 PM
    But will the S pen work still work with the screen protector??
    Yes. The S pen does not have to touch the screen itself.
    04-03-2013 11:54 PM
    What glass screen protector did you get? Ive been looking at MIME but dont know it it will work with a otterbox defender case.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
    I bought the Vitreo from Seidio, directly from their website. Zmann also knows of a second one, that is $10 cheaper, he bought that one, and he says its good too.
    04-04-2013 10:38 AM
    Mine does great and I have a spigen on. Can't even tell it's there.
    Same with me until it came off on its own. Installed the Zagg again.

04-05-2013 03:08 AM
    Zagg working fine for me with the pen. Newer Zagg have much less orange peel, really almost none.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD
    04-06-2013 10:36 AM
    Same crap performance as before. Very reluctant to go without and if so, will have to work on slowing down to make reading my notes possible. The Zagg results in letters that are not complete.

Question, are you using the totally white tip or the black body tip?

04-06-2013 02:01 PM
    Same crap performance as before. Very reluctant to go without and if so, will have to work on slowing down to make reading my notes possible. The Zagg results in letters that are not complete.

Question, are you using the totally white tip or the black body tip?

My pen is all black with a white tip

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD
    04-14-2013 04:28 PM
    I went back to Best Buy and gave the young lady that applied the screen protector a demo. First though a compliment was given on the install itself. She was able to see then experience the problem with the Savvy. I also mentioned to her that those co-workers with the 10.1 Note refrain from saying they experience no skips. I did try the black with white tip and experienced the same amount of skipping.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD
    04-15-2013 03:09 AM