Best Birthday reminder application that will show on SPlanner for Note 2?

cnall

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi All. I have only have my Note 2 for about a month and still migrating from my Iphone so I am still learning alot about the new phone. Can someone suggest a birthday reminder application that will show up on my SPlanner please? I do not mean the facebook reminders (they are already showing up on Splanner but in duplicates!) but a proper application with options for birthdays, anniversaries and with reminders that shows up on Splanner.

Thanks in advance.

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I use the "briefings" options in the Alarm settings to get my reminders...very nice option for waking up in the morning.

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure why you'd want an app for that.

Make an entry such as "Bday Jane Smith '86" show it as all day, not busy, and repeat yearly. I like to put in the year of birth (or of the wedding) so I know which birthday (or anniversary). it is.
If it's a person you'd buy a gift or card for, set an email reminder for several days in advance to give yourself time to shop.

I use the "briefings" options in the Alarm settings to get my reminders...very nice option for waking up in the morning.
Good idea, but with my luck it would fall on a Saturday when I don't use my alarm and I'd miss it and she'd never ever forgive me :D

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I use Facebook's. I had the duplicate issue, too, but I just cleared Calendar Storage Data (from Application Manager) and just let everything re-sync. If you have a program like FriendCaster or HaxSync to pull the data from Facebook, those are the culprits; there seems to be a bug with Samsung's Jelly Bean ROMs that duplicates calendar info everytime you re-boot (I once ended up with 15 duplicates on the same birthdays before I figured it out :p)