Hi All. I have only have my Note 2 for about a month and still migrating from my Iphone so I am still learning alot about the new phone. Can someone suggest a birthday reminder application that will show up on my SPlanner please? I do not mean the facebook reminders (they are already showing up on Splanner but in duplicates!) but a proper application with options for birthdays, anniversaries and with reminders that shows up on Splanner.

Thanks in advance.
    04-03-2013 06:41 PM
    I use the "briefings" options in the Alarm settings to get my reminders...very nice option for waking up in the morning.
    eds817 likes this.
    04-03-2013 10:33 PM
    I'm not sure why you'd want an app for that.

Make an entry such as "Bday Jane Smith '86" show it as all day, not busy, and repeat yearly. I like to put in the year of birth (or of the wedding) so I know which birthday (or anniversary). it is.
    If it's a person you'd buy a gift or card for, set an email reminder for several days in advance to give yourself time to shop.

I use the "briefings" options in the Alarm settings to get my reminders...very nice option for waking up in the morning.
    Good idea, but with my luck it would fall on a Saturday when I don't use my alarm and I'd miss it and she'd never ever forgive me
    04-03-2013 10:36 PM
    I use Facebook's. I had the duplicate issue, too, but I just cleared Calendar Storage Data (from Application Manager) and just let everything re-sync. If you have a program like FriendCaster or HaxSync to pull the data from Facebook, those are the culprits; there seems to be a bug with Samsung's Jelly Bean ROMs that duplicates calendar info everytime you re-boot (I once ended up with 15 duplicates on the same birthdays before I figured it out :P)
    04-04-2013 09:16 AM