OMG Smart Dock

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
This thing is so awesome. I picked one up today for $99 at a verizon store. I also picked a usb snes controller and a wireless keyboard/mouse (logitech k400).

Im a college student in his 30's currently traveling on buisness and I didnt have a laptop. I found one of these at the local mall and I must say, so far im thoroughly impressed. I able to easily accomplish my homework using my hotel flat screen and my phone.

This phone is getting better and better everyday. Does anyone else have one? If you havent seen how it works check it out on youtube. Its a must have accessory.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
With the right apps and root the thing is totally worth it. Ultimate app rotation to force landscape on homescreen. Screen standby to turn the screen backlight off while docked. Root so I can make any app multiscreen.

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Strongly recommend taking the SNES controller back and picking up a stock Sixaxis controller, otherwise known as Dualshock 3. It can be plugged directly into the dock's USB ports and work perfect. It is the best controller currently available on Android and you having a Smart Dock it's a match made in heaven :)

I'm actually jealous, don't have a dock myself but I do have an MHL adapter and use my DS3 controller over Bluetooth and it works practically as good.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I understand what you are saying but i HATE the ps3 controller with a passion. Plus the snes conroller was only $12 from a local gamestore. Since i really I am going to use it for emulators on my note 2 or pc it works for me.

I also have a wireless keyboard with built in touchpad that makes the dock even more worth it. I effing love this phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad