I finally installed my first custom ROM (Paranoid Android 3+) on my Note 2, and I must say it looks good. Even though I wiped all the necessary stuff I was I asked to (wipe data/factory reset,
    wipe cache partition, wipe dalvik cache), I realised i had lost some space on my internal SD. I backed up my stock ROM on my external SD, so that shouldn't be the problem. Only thing I could think of, was the fact that the old ROM stuff is still on my phone. So I wanna do a "re-flash", but this time I'm going to "format cache, format system" and "wipe battery stats also" as It's been suggested to me that this would help.
    Do I need to install clockworkmod recovery again on my current ROM, even though there is a recovery option when I press the power button? I'm asking this because I'm assuming when I format the system, it's going to totally wipe everything including the old clockworkmod recovery. Your suggestions are needed. Thank you
    04-12-2013 09:29 AM
    once you have a custom recovery flashed its not going anywhere....

you could always download rom manager and reflash clockwork to ease your mind
    04-12-2013 10:15 AM
    Thanks ....all i needed to know.
    04-12-2013 10:32 AM