Can I delete all evidence of me rooting my Note 2? I've been having problems of my phone not charging anymore, or connecting to the computer. I charged the battery at my friend's now and I got it connected to my computer. Can I unroot it so that they won't notice? Wipe everything.

EDIT: It's the international Note2 GT 7100, I believe. I used Odin to root it and just installed a firewall and another app that uses root. I think I didn't use any ROMs.

EDIT2: Will this work?

EDIT3: I'm having trouble connecting my phone to my computer, it doesn't detect it !! Can anyone help? I can't get my stock firmware on it.

EDIT4: I am not being able to connect it to my computer anymore, it's not detected. Did the rooting mess my phone up??? How can I unroot it without a usb connection, to be able to claim warranty
    04-13-2013 01:09 PM
    Can I delete all evidence of me rooting my Note 2? I've been having problems of my phone not charging anymore, or connecting to the computer. I charged the battery at my friend's now and I got it connected to my computer. Can I unroot it so that they won't notice? Wipe everything.

EDIT: It's the international Note2 GT 7100, I believe. I used Odin to root it and just installed a firewall and another app that uses root. I think I didn't use any ROMs.

EDIT2: Will this work?

EDIT3: I'm having trouble connecting my phone to my computer, it doesn't detect it !! Can anyone help? I can't get my stock firmware on it.

EDIT4: I am not being able to connect it to my computer anymore, it's not detected. Did the rooting mess my phone up??? How can I unroot it without a usb connection, to be able to claim warranty
    Yea you probably flashed an an supported app on your device or that app has a bug.

Anyhow, so did you make a backup of your os after installing a recovery. Please o please tell me installed a recovery before proceeding with the flashes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    04-13-2013 02:44 PM
    . What did I doooo (((((( I have it for 7 days. ((

Is it possible to use a microSD card, and put the firmware on it instead of using a usb? My system shows 0 reaction if I plug the usb in. WHat is the best thing I can do. Some guys told me I ****ed up my MB, the most expensive part,

EDIT: I do remember having an app that didn't work all the time, sometimes it didn't boot up.
    04-14-2013 01:06 AM
    Does anybody have an idea?

Please help, can i use an SD instead of usb? Or can I connect it any other way?
    04-14-2013 01:04 PM
    You still havent answered my question. Did you install Twrp and make a backup after you rooted but before you started flashing stuff?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk
    04-14-2013 06:02 PM
    Does anybody have an idea?

Please help, can i use an SD instead of usb? Or can I connect it any other way?
    You can use an sd card but you need a recovery. Download goomanager from the playstore. There is an option to install open recovery script. This is twrp. Once you have a recovery you can reflash a new os from the sd card. Who is your carrier?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk
    04-14-2013 06:04 PM
    I didn't make a backup after I rooted it and before I started installing apps. DO I still follow your second post? Goomanager?

I really should have been more carefull .............. Oh and my carrier is Tumobil, I'm from slovenia, I got the international version, and my carrier didn't pre-install anything.
    04-15-2013 12:09 AM
    Yes use goomanager from the playstore. Use that to flash recovery. Then download the official and most current rom. It can be found on xda. Just google for it. Put that on your sd card in its zipped form. Put sd card In phone and load goomamager. Select flash zips and tell it to look in the folder you saved ot in. Your phone will reboot to recovery. There should be an option to flash in recovery.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Android Central Forums
    04-15-2013 01:55 AM
    Many thanks, I'll try this. How many % of battery do you think I should have? I only have 10 now, I guess I gotta charge it more right?

EDIT: What does *2767*3855# actually do? Can I use that?
    04-15-2013 09:34 AM