This morning my L900 it started coming on by itself, as in, the screen coming on and alerts being made. Battery power was at around 30%. I plugged in the phone and it wouldn't maintain a charging state. All throughout most of the day it's been acting flaky. It would come on with the full monthly calender display and the typical 5 icons on the bottom of the screen instead of a normal lock screen. I actually took the phone apart to see if there may have been water inside but it was dry and the indicators were not changed. I'm wondering if I need to replace my USB/speaker unit in the bottom of the phone?

Any Ideas? I rely heavily on my phone since I work at a hospital and am subject to being called at any time when on the clock.
    04-13-2013 05:57 PM
    Apparently others are having similar issues.

Something else I need clarification on, the Water damage indicator shows red crosses on the white paper. Is this a sign of water damage or is that what it's supposed to look like? I've never gotten it wet so I am assuming it's normal.
    04-14-2013 09:51 AM
    I believe that the red crosses disolve/fade when they get wet and turn the entire white sticker to pink
    04-15-2013 10:36 AM