05-04-2013 01:37 AM
28 12
tools
    Heck are you my twin??? I loved my iphone 5 but hated how you can't customize and the small screen. I am probably gonna check out the S4 as im impressed with the camera, 13gb. But if iphone comes out with a larger screen (doubt they will) then its back to iphone. We have 7 devices, 5 iphones, 1 pad and now my Note, so there is always an upgrade available.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.
    Yea if iPhone were to come out with a larger screen (not taller I don't want taller lol).. then i'd get that, but I doubt they would go bigger since smaller is their "thing" ... plus i'm too impatient to wait for the full specs of the iPhone 5S .. I want a new phone now lol.. I'm even having a hard time waiting for the 26th to come around to see the S4!! lol.. I miss my Note 2, I do.. but the camera on the S4 and the other "newer" features are calling my name lol..

what do people mean when they say the Note 2 will get some of the same features as the S4 in the future updates? like the dual camera action?! lol or is that only the S4.. that totally might be a deal breaker for me.. cause I think that'd be so handy dandy for me when I record my kids .. or when i'm filming my vlogs

but I truly do hope they will add the Quick camera grabber feature to the next update!!
    04-16-2013 07:33 PM
    OK, so the Note 2 will get SOME features (software) the S4 will come packed with, but I doubt dual shot will be one of them, at least not for a while... But I might be wrong. HOWEVER, if you love the screen, I'd go for the S4. It's only 0.5" smaller than the Note 2's, but at a MUCH higher pixel density; so high it's even better than the touted iPhone's Retina display (it's also fullHD, so you will enjoy watching movies). You won't have the S-Pen but you can jot down notes just the same with your finger or getting a 3rd-party stylus, PLUS you get to write with gloves on!!!

I'm definitely going for the S4 once it comes out in my country, I just need to compare it side-by-side with my current Note 2 and an HTC One. I don't want to upgrade because I'll lose my grandfathered unlimited-data data plan if I do, so I REALLY need to be sure it's the device I want before shelling out the dough :P

As for the camera, supposedly this has a faster shutter so taking quick pictures of your little ones should be something you'll enjoy... HOWEVER, I doubt they will ever remove the lockscreen-bypass thingy. It's a security feature rather than a bug, and the world is becoming ever so increasingly worried about mobile security these days, so I dont' see them removing that anytime soon... if at all, I might even expect iPhone to ADD it to their phones...
    FitMomXtine likes this.
    04-18-2013 10:20 AM
    It looks like VZW took it out (or perhaps AT&T had it added). It should be between Burst shot and Self-portrait:

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9906/cam001j.jpg
    Verizon finally added the ability to take a pic, or zoom using the volume keys in the new 4.1.2 update.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    05-04-2013 01:37 AM
28 12