? For those with Seidio suface case

79berry

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
New to the forum here and recently got a note 2. Was looking to get the covert case which uses the suface as the first layer. I was just wondering if the slide on installation of the case would scratch the screen of the phone? I know on some of the harder plastic and metal slide on cases on certian phones would scratch as the case was slid off and on. Thanks for the help. Also if anyone knows. Would the covert case work well with a mime ghost sp? Already have the mime on order. Thanks again

rgarcia900

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Yes it can, all you need to do is be in a dusty environment. Mine has light scratches on the sides from dust getting inside the case and me sliding it off to clean it with a moist towelette.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Android Central Forums

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
it has not scratched mine (at least yet) and its been on and off many times, but i work in a data center, so not too much dust there!

79berry

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. Got the convert case in and it seems like it's going to work well. Just waiting for my mime sp to come in sometime next week. Then I'll be able to switch out from the defender case.