04-22-2013 09:21 AM
34 12
tools
    I'm guessing you leave your house door unlocked and open? Car doors unlocked and open with the key in the ignition?

No? Than let's not be hypocritical with the paranoia comment.
    I leave my house and car doors unlocked...but I don't leave the key in the ignition xD

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA
    04-18-2013 04:29 PM
    I downloaded it again and for some reason it now looks much better. I couldn't have ephemera guttulata looking all splotchy.
    04-19-2013 04:54 PM
    Ok, I should have refrained from using the word flawless. But it does have to be pretty darn good to warrant the price tag. Over the last six months or more the only thing that I've come across that is actually flawless is my note2. I'm sure there are plenty of people that that would have to agree.

Sent thru cyberspace by my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    I downloaded the lockscreen widget app after reading about using posts from here. Its a let down, I actually am not using it anymore. Ill wait for daydream with our next update. Really I just would like rss or something like that to display stuff from fav websites such as gizmodo or AC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    04-20-2013 02:53 PM
    I downloaded the lockscreen widget app after reading about using posts from here. Its a let down, I actually am not using it anymore. Ill wait for daydream with our next update. Really I just would like rss or something like that to display stuff from fav websites such as gizmodo or AC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    I downloaded widget locker after reading some of the posts on this thread and can say that it is a letdown too. Afterwards I went in and played more with my phone settings and realized everything I needed was right there after all. Widget Locker added nothing to my phone to justify the price I paid for it.

04-20-2013 05:01 PM
    Widget Locket allows you to add widgets to the lockscreen. Unless you root and install a custom ROM, the Note 2 currently does not support this feature.

The people who buy, and use, Widget Locker are looking to add widgets to the lockscreen.

Widget Locker will always have its use because old phones won't support Android 4.2, and it will be a while before the Note 2 gets 4.2. That is, if we get 4.2 for the Note 2.
    04-20-2013 05:29 PM
    Widget Locket allows you to add widgets to the lockscreen. Unless you root and install a custom ROM, the Note 2 currently does not support this feature.

The people who buy, and use, Widget Locker are looking to add widgets to the lockscreen.

Widget Locker will always have its use because old phones won't support Android 4.2, and it will be a while before the Note 2 gets 4.2. That is, if we get 4.2 for the Note 2.
    $4 just to add a widget to your N2 lockscreen?

04-20-2013 05:48 PM
    $4 just to add a widget to your N2 lockscreen?
    Have you ever programmed software?

If yes, you should be able to appreciate the amount of work that is required not only to create an application, but support it. Develop doesn't stop with the first version. Bugs are fixed, new features are added, new OS's are supported, etc.

If no, read above for the reasons why.

I always found it odd that the Apple App Store was so filled with $0.99 applications. Most of the applications are way under-priced, but the culture was created were users started ignoring anything higher.

It's rare, compared to the Apple App Store, to find $0.99 applications in the Play Store. I find Android developers are more responsive to bugs and requests because they aren't focused on spitting out a ton of $0.99 applications. They are focused on the few properly priced applications they make. Of course that's a generalization, but that's been my experiences.

Also, it's only $3, not $4 and I find that to be well priced for this application. This isn't just an add-on that goes on your lockscreen. WidgetLocker is lockscreen that the developer created.
    04-20-2013 06:55 PM
    Have you ever programmed software?

Also, it's only $3, not $4 and I find that to be well priced for this application. This isn't just an add-on that goes on your lockscreen. WidgetLocker is lockscreen that the developer created.
    yes you are correct it was $2.99 not $3.99 as I stated. It may be worth it for other phones but IMO and speaking as a N2 owner it does not provide enough to justify the price.
    04-20-2013 07:10 PM
    Settings > Lock screen > Screen lock > None?
    On pure vanilla android, it is Settings>Security>Screen Lock>None.

Thanks!
    04-22-2013 09:21 AM
34 12