Which is the best slim case

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys

I know it's yet another case question but I need help.

I bought a Seidio Surface case from the States I live in the UK and I love it BUT it never from day one locked in place properly when it was on the phone I tried a little bit of folded paper under the shorter part which helped push it up and lock it slightly.

This never really worked and the case kept separating so I took the paper out and now the fastening clip has broken away, this isn't due to the paper but due to me constantly trying to get it to lock. So my opinion of Sedio cases is not a good one I didn't save my receipt so I can't really return it and I need to buy a new case. I will not buy another Seidio case ever.

The Seidio was really slim and I liked that so which one can I get, I would like a kickstand if possible but I would consider one without if it was a good one, I sort of like the Cruzerlite case with the kickstand but it covers the volume and power buttons and I prefer them uncovered, so any help guys? I would like a bit of protection for the phone as well but I can't cope with anything bulky :)

Any help much appreciated

Andy

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys

I bought a Seidio Surface case from the States I live in the UK and I love it BUT it never from day one locked in place properly when it was on the phone I tried a little bit of folded paper under the shorter part which helped push it up and lock it slightly.

This never really worked and the case kept separating so I took the paper out and now the fastening clip has broken away, this isn't due to the paper but due to me constantly trying to get it to lock. So my opinion of Sedio cases is not a good one I didn't save my receipt so I can't really return it and I need to buy a new case. I will not buy another Seidio case ever.

The Seidio was really slim and I liked that so which one can I get, I would like a kickstand if possible but I would consider one without if it was a good one, I sort of like the Cruzerlite case with the kickstand but it covers the volume and power buttons and I prefer them uncovered, so any help guys? I would like a bit of protection for the phone as well but I can't cope with anything bulky :)

Andy

Andy first of all i have been using Seidio cases for years and still have one called the Surface w/ Convert which as you know is the case aand then mine has a rubber outer shell on it. Having said that when I had my BlackBerries I had case issues. Why not visit our Accessories forum and see what kind of advice you get from there. Good luck.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I use the Samsung Protective Bumper and love it. Slim, makes phone OEM looking and it slips right on.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys

Andy

I use the boxwave slim case with integrated kickstand. Check them out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II