Hey there. I'm a 40ish female. Love my note 2. I currently have my phone In a Evecase (snap case with credit card and drivers license slot). This feels great in my hand. I have an Otterbox defender but it makes it to wide. But I dropped my phone the other day in the Evecase and my screen cracked. The case doesn't come over the phone front to provide front protection.
    There aren't many dealers here where I live to check cases so I would like some suggestions if you have a moment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    04-23-2013 10:37 AM
    Try these
    http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...item337ed08ff3
    http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...item19d82d446c

My girlfriend has the s3 version similar to first one and she likes it. The phone slips inside the jelly case so there is a lip protection in case of a drop. You might also consider a screen protector for extra drop protection of the screen.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    04-23-2013 02:42 PM
    Hey there. I'm a 40ish female. Love my note 2. I currently have my phone In a Evecase (snap case with credit card and drivers license slot). This feels great in my hand. I have an Otterbox defender but it makes it to wide. But I dropped my phone the other day in the Evecase and my screen cracked. The case doesn't come over the phone front to provide front protection.
    There aren't many dealers here where I live to check cases so I would like some suggestions if you have a moment

Hey.... I'm a 40ish male...and I too love the note 2 as well. I completely agree with you regarding the Otterbox case making the phone a bit too wide for my liking even though I have BIG hands...lol.

My previous phone was a GNex which I had a Seidio Active case which was awesome. I was going to purchase another for the Note 2, however, after doing some extensive research I purchased the Case-Mate Pop instead. Without a doubt, I LOVE the look, feel and support that it gives the phone. I'm a business person, so I wanted a phone/case that wasn't too bulky in the pockets and still looked nice when in use. I have to say that I would recommend it.

The case can be purchased at any AT&T store... or.... the other case I would suggest looking at is the Seidio Active... that too is very nice IMO..

On a side note, I also enjoy nice dinners, red wine and long walks by the beach....lol... 80)
    04-23-2013 03:39 PM
    Dammit.....
    This ain't eHarmony.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    mmohn01 and Jude526 like this.
    04-23-2013 03:49 PM
    LMAO... What, I fulfilled my technical obligation first... Then I figured I would maximize the opportunity just in case she need any additional help or further assistance.. Lol

... Sent from my tablet, please excuse any typos...
    04-23-2013 03:59 PM
    LMAO... What, I fulfilled my technical obligation first... Then I figured I would maximize the opportunity just in case she need any additional help or further assistance.. Lol

I'll let my husband know :-D

04-23-2013 06:43 PM
    That's pretty much the story of my life.... Lol, yes please let him know that there are still nice people out there that are willing to help out whenever they can...

At least it made me you chuckle a little....

Gallion likes this.
    04-23-2013 07:28 PM
    Seidio:

04-23-2013 08:23 PM
    UAG makes a great case. Solid plastic but not bulky like otterbox.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    05-02-2013 09:18 PM
    I suggest cruzerlite cases, seriously!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    05-03-2013 12:45 AM