Note II Owners: What's your next phone? S4? HTC One? Waiting for the Note III/IV? Other?

808TBolt

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Sticking with the Note 2, no doubt. My wife is getting the S4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

same here! my wife finally decided the other day that she's tired of her Thunderbolt & will get the S4 with Verizon :)

i love my Note 2. next phone will be whatever the newest Note is when my contract is up in 23 months or when i'm eligible for an upgrade :cool:

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Love my note 2. I wouldn't pay for an upgrade to the S4, especially since it isn't a full android version ahead. If someone offered me an s4 for my note 2 I would definitely do it tho ;-)

Posted via Android Central App

Sdn2995

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I will wait for the next note or maybe the one after depending on the features. I can not and will not go smaller.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Maybe a Note III but more than likely I'll stick with the Note II since I paid full retail and don't really see a reason to upgrade yet.

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm sticking to my Note II, this screen is perfect don't want anything bigger....If I have to upgrade it will be 2 generations from now and it really has to be big.... I'm going to ride the note until it dies out on me....:cool:

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
It looks like the note 3 or later had an even bigger screen would it put you off?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Well I just switched providers so I thought I would try the S4. I have only had it a day. There is definitely an adjistment with the smaller screen and lower battery life, but I love the light, small feel in my hand. Funny thinking that it feels small after having an iPhone for a long time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

nancybout

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm unsure of what I am going to do.
I have the note 2, my daughter has the galaxy s3.
My husband loves his beloved captivate and hates (can't say it enough and feels left out) my old iphone 4s, my 11yr old is happy with my 17yr old older iphone 4.ok..lol...i have the note 2 and I'm happy.
My husband suggested to sell the 4s and use that money to get whatever we get. He also said he will take my note 2 and I can get whatever I want.
I still happy with my note 2... Not rushing but I think I'll check out htc one but I wish it was a little bigger. Yes I'm loving the 5.5 inches but can live with 4.7-5 inches.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
It looks like the note 3 or later had an even bigger screen would it put you off?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Remove the bezel to increase size but a big increase in real estate may be too much.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

betty_boop245

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I have just got my note 2, I had an s3 before, and im loving it. I did consider the s4, but at the moment its too expensive, I buy my handets outright and unlocked, and I never buy a handset when it is just released, I wait until the bugs have been ironed out, lol. I will wait and see what the note 3 has to offer, but for a phone, I couldn't go bigger than the note 2, so if they do give it a bigger screen, they'd have to squeeze it into the same sized body for me to buy it.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Android Central Forums

daniellep.84

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't know yet I think I will go with a non Samsung device I'm tired of the amoled screens burning

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered an S4, but I doubt I will keep it. I may just give it to the Mrs or put it on Ebay. I just can't see myself going to a smaller screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance