not ordinary emoji prob... :'(

airam_aseret

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
hi guys, really getting stuck and frustrated here for a week now..hope somebody can give me solution...

the thing is, i bought my note 2 a month ago. i installed various emoji keyboards and it just works out fine.i also managed to see and send it on instagram, twitter and sms...untill my younger sister accidentally press the factory reset setting.. and now iam not able to see nor send emojis on twitter instagram and sms after the reset.. :'(
thought it just have something to do with settings but i almost tried all the possibilities on settings and failed... i hope i am just missing some settings ticking here...

really looking forward for any help... thanks in advance..

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
If I'm understanding correctly, when it was factory reset, it uninstalled your emoji keyboards. Try downloading them again to see if that's all you needed.

airam_aseret

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
i installed them again..i was using mulitiling that time and it works perfectly even ai... after the reset, i installed them again and its not working anymore nor can see emojis posted by other users.. i tried all the other keyboard in the market and see if it works, but i fail... :'(
now i installed the kiis keyboard but it just guving me blank spaces whenever i trued to type those emojis...

plumblossom28

May 7, 2013
Visit site
did you ever get this figured out? as soon as I upgraded my s2 to the JB, I could instantly see emjois on Instagram without the multiling app. But I had to factory reset and now they're all gone....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908