These 2 settings are off by default and I was wonderinf if anyone would suggest turning them on. The auto contrast seems to wash my pictures out and in the past when I've used anti shake on other phones it causes shutter delay
    05-01-2013 04:24 PM
    The shutter speed on the Note 2 under regular lighting conditions is abysmal with or without anti-shake, but people seem to take better pictures if you turn it ON. However, for some bizarre reason, if there's plenty of light (say, a sunny day outside) the pictures come out GREAT and you can freeze-frame mostly any action shot in a jiffy...

As for auto-contrast, I never thought about that... mine was defaulted as ON, so...
    05-01-2013 04:59 PM
    The shutter speed on the Note 2 under regular lighting conditions is abysmal with or without anti-shake, but people seem to take better pictures if you turn it ON. However, for some bizarre reason, if there's plenty of light (say, a sunny day outside) the pictures come out GREAT and you can freeze-frame mostly any action shot in a jiffy...

As for auto-contrast, I never thought about that... mine was defaulted as ON, so...
    Curious as to how your Auto-Contrast is defaulted to always ON when that is a feature that resets back to OFF when you exit the camera.

I always use Auto Contrast, but I always have to set it to ON when I go into the camera. I would love to be able to default it to always ON. Any suggestions?
    05-01-2013 11:29 PM
    I wish there is a way to keep the settings as well! There are just way too many settings to have to manually set them every time going into the camera app. My Auto Contrast and Anti Shake are both default to Off as well.
    05-02-2013 08:58 AM