1. bear_lx's Avatar
    i have been thinking about swapping this note 2 out for a optimus pro g, i am still within my 14 day return policy so i could probably upgrade to that phone for the same price... what do you guys think? are you sticking with the original, the phablet boss, and waiting for the note 3.... or is anyone upgrading to this optimus pro g? it looks pretty sweet, and the 1080p screen is gorgeous!

    so tempting
    05-03-2013 08:22 AM
  2. return_0's Avatar
    The Note 3 likely won't come out for a few months, so unless you can wait until then I say Optimus G Pro.

    Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    05-03-2013 08:42 AM
  3. MrMLK's Avatar
    I usually tell people not to, but I think this time I would wait.

    Samsung has gotten so much publicity because of the Note and the Note 2, that I think they are going to want to continue that trend and really make the Note 3 a showpiece. Given all the other companies that are coming out with Phablets, I think that they are going to put all sorts of cool stuff in the Note 3 to show that they still own the market.
    Samsmalls likes this.
    05-03-2013 09:21 AM
  4. Samsmalls's Avatar
    Note 3 FTW! Just hope if they increase they screen it's within in same chassis! I think that phones a knockoff....
    05-04-2013 02:46 AM
  5. joshwithachance's Avatar
    The Optimus G Pro is a Note II knockoff with an ugly OS skin and no stylus. Your best bet is to stick with your Note II and upgrade to the III, which is expected to be unveiled in September.
    Connert likes this.
    05-05-2013 10:13 AM
  6. skafri#WN's Avatar
    I wouldn't swap the Note 2 for an Optimus G Pro. If anything, keep the N2, then sell it to get the N3.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    05-06-2013 05:46 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Samsung Galaxy Note 2, or Wait for a Possible 3?
    By Blackbladex1x2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 09:54 AM
  2. Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2, or wait for this?
    By IdRatherDrum in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 07:18 PM
  3. Should I get the Galaxy Note 2, or wait for the LG Nexus?
    By FreakyLocz14 in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 05:51 AM
  4. Get xperia pro or wait for better phones?
    By tiger4 in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 02:17 AM
  5. Should I purchase Launcher Pro Plus or wait for Froyo?
    By jazz_nh in forum Motorola Droid X
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 12:24 AM