08-01-2013 08:03 AM
58 123
tools
    Im a photshop noob. Just got it for my note 8. Honestly, unless you are rooted with some cpu limiting kernel 1 month is not possible....unless you are using 2nd phone and your note 2 stays on standby. 1 month of standby with the right apps running 1 monh might be possible. But I gotta ask, whats the point? If you arnt going to use then why buy it?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk
    05-10-2013 10:07 AM
    you'll spend 2-3 times MORE for the Hyperion battery, and get no where near the battery life that you get with the ZL...this is the best 39 bucks I ever spent on any phone!!
    Hyperion is $23 and tpu case is $10. But you have an actual battery cover which gives you an additional protection against dust and dirt. I don't need to have the biggest battery out there, but I want to make sure that the internals of my phone is protected.

Posted via Android Central App
    05-10-2013 10:30 AM
    I wish they made a 6500 for the Gnex. I have a 3500 and 3800, but would love to go 1 day on strictly battery with no top off.

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    05-10-2013 11:40 AM
    can you post pics on how you modified your otter box defender? Thanks
    05-23-2013 01:13 PM
    can you post pics on how you modified your otter box defender? Thanks
    ya I would like to see this as well if possible, thanks
    05-23-2013 06:19 PM
    I just bought zero lemon battery with white case, and I wanted to know if I needed to do the five to six cycles to optimize the battery?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AC Forums mobile app
    06-15-2013 02:48 PM
    Most impressive. I have a second battery but now I'm considering the Zero Lemon. I've never had a phone that could last me one full day.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    06-16-2013 12:11 AM
    Get it! Im at 69% at 2:17am on light/ moderate use

06-16-2013 02:16 AM
    I just bought zero lemon battery with white case, and I wanted to know if I needed to do the five to six cycles to optimize the battery?

Nah you should be fine I just fully charged mine as per the directions before the first use and I went a solid 4 days before charging again. I didnt need to charge but felt I should.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    06-16-2013 03:54 PM
    Anyone who has had the battery for more than a month care to share stats?
    06-17-2013 10:53 PM
    Are there any Note 2 battery's that don't add extra bulk? Even if it's just a 3600MAH if it's good quality and doesn't add bulk that's what I'm interested in.

I understand it would cost allot and wouldn't add a whole lot more of battery life but still. Anything even an extra 45 minutes of heavy use would make up for the cost IMHO.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-18-2013 12:55 AM
    Are there any Note 2 battery's that don't add extra bulk? Even if it's just a 3600MAH if it's good quality and doesn't add bulk that's what I'm interested in.

I understand it would cost allot and wouldn't add a whole lot more of battery life but still. Anything even an extra 45 minutes of heavy use would make up for the cost IMHO.

I would love to know this too. Lovetheslimmness of the phone but the battery is not as good as I thought.
    06-18-2013 04:18 PM
    The battery is kinda awesome really.

I'm just always on the hunt for new technology. But the main reason is because Google Services has been killing my battery.

It seems that the Google Services battery drain issue started around the Google I/O and if I don't restart my Note 2 before charging it I get even worse battery drain from Google Services.

I just hope Google fixes this soon as this is an issue with them alone. It's not just a Note 2 issue. The S4 and S3 as well as Nexus devices have this issue.

I just can't deal with this for much longer. It suck's that I have to restart my Note 2 every charge and within an hour of my Note 2 just sitting there Google Services is at the top of my battery list in settings. Android OS will be at about 16% then Google Services will be around 45% at the very top of the list. That's bad very bad...

Please Google fix this!

06-19-2013 03:41 AM
    The lemon sounds nice.... but that's just too big.... today I'm trying out a 6500 one to see if I can live with the bulk on this phone. Only because I've started playing what's that phrase on my phone and it's sorta a battery drainer....

~Jae, tap'n on my Sexy White Galaxy Note 2~
    06-19-2013 07:28 AM
    I'm happy with my 4000mah battery. Doesn't add thickness to the phone since it uses the existing battery cover.
    06-19-2013 01:16 PM
    The battery is kinda awesome really.

I'm just always on the hunt for new technology. But the main reason is because Google Services has been killing my battery.

It seems that the Google Services battery drain issue started around the Google I/O and if I don't restart my Note 2 before charging it I get even worse battery drain from Google Services.

I just hope Google fixes this soon as this is an issue with them alone. It's not just a Note 2 issue. The S4 and S3 as well as Nexus devices have this issue.

I just can't deal with this for much longer. It suck's that I have to restart my Note 2 every charge and within an hour of my Note 2 just sitting there Google Services is at the top of my battery list in settings. Android OS will be at about 16% then Google Services will be around 45% at the very top of the list. That's bad very bad...

Please Google fix this!

Google play music is a constant load on your cpu. Even if you kill the process it will automatically restart itself. I uninstalled the update and disabled mine. Also go to google settings app and turn off the option to report from this location options. Battery should go back to normal. Hopefully updated apps come out soon.

Onemoa likes this.
    06-19-2013 02:33 PM
    The stock battery doesn't last you long enough?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
    06-19-2013 08:53 PM
    It used to. Now I have Google Services draining my battery.

It happened around the Google I/O event. Ever since about that time I noticed when I would wake up Google Services would at the top of my battery list in settings. Not just by a little either, I'll check when I wake up and Google Services will be at 50% at the top of the list Google OS will be at 20% and everything under that is at 14% and lower.

I have to restart my Note 2 every day as well or Google Services will put a very noticeable drain on my battery, even when my Note 2 just sits doing nothing all night.

I've read about this Google Services issue on the S4,S3 and Nexus 4 forums as well.

It's not a Note 2 or TouchWiz issue. It's a Google issue that Google doesn't seem to care about. People have done factory restarts and that doesn't even fix it.

I hear some people don't have the Google Services issue and others do. It's also hard to know if they are running a custom ROM, are rooted or what settings they have enabled.

I did read that the only way to stop it is Turn off Google Now. Or root and freeze Google frame work. The issue there is you can't do that without major issues with your phone.

I've been trying to get to the bottom of this since it stated for me. I've yet to do so. I want to keep at least some Google Now features. Like reminders and some of the other things that can make life a little easier.

I did find that when you turn off Google Now, you still have all the basic function with Google search, ect. You just will not get the cards. So that's what I'm doing now in hopes of it helping my battery enough I won't care about reminders and Google Now Cards.

06-20-2013 01:07 AM
    I'm happy with my 4000mah battery. Doesn't add thickness to the phone since it uses the existing battery cover.
    Where did you get a 4000MAH battery for you're Note 2?

That's just what I'm looking for is something with a higher MAH without added bulk.

Please let me know, thanks!

06-20-2013 01:11 AM
    Where did you get a 4000MAH battery for you're Note 2?

That's just what I'm looking for is something with a higher MAH without added bulk.

Please let me know, thanks!

Here you go, bud. That's the same one I have. You're welcome
    Onemoa, adam1314#IM and Russ Smith like this.
    06-20-2013 01:23 AM
    Received my black zero lemon today, my Verizon Silver SGN2 is still plugged in for its 1st charge. Tomorrow will tell. Even on stock, 90% of the time I get a 20-22 hrs use. I got this zero lemon just cuz...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-27-2013 07:38 PM
    It used to. Now I have Google Services draining my battery.

It happened around the Google I/O event. Ever since about that time I noticed when I would wake up Google Services would at the top of my battery list in settings. Not just by a little either, I'll check when I wake up and Google Services will be at 50% at the top of the list Google OS will be at 20% and everything under that is at 14% and lower.

I have to restart my Note 2 every day as well or Google Services will put a very noticeable drain on my battery, even when my Note 2 just sits doing nothing all night.

I've read about this Google Services issue on the S4,S3 and Nexus 4 forums as well.

It's not a Note 2 or TouchWiz issue. It's a Google issue that Google doesn't seem to care about. People have done factory restarts and that doesn't even fix it.

I hear some people don't have the Google Services issue and others do. It's also hard to know if they are running a custom ROM, are rooted or what settings they have enabled.

I did read that the only way to stop it is Turn off Google Now. Or root and freeze Google frame work. The issue there is you can't do that without major issues with your phone.

I've been trying to get to the bottom of this since it stated for me. I've yet to do so. I want to keep at least some Google Now features. Like reminders and some of the other things that can make life a little easier.

I did find that when you turn off Google Now, you still have all the basic function with Google search, ect. You just will not get the cards. So that's what I'm doing now in hopes of it helping my battery enough I won't care about reminders and Google Now Cards.

I also restart my phone every other day or so. For whatever my data connection to att lte or 4g stops working and a restart usually fixes it.

06-28-2013 09:18 AM
    Which one is it and where did u get it?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    06-28-2013 01:42 PM
    Which one is it and where did u get it?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    Check my post #45. It's all there. You're welcome. LOL
    06-28-2013 04:14 PM
    BEST $39 ever spent! I'm at 2d, 14hr, and I've been using it a lot today trying to kill it to 1% so I can charge it all night and morning. I was at 2%, then left it alone...went back up to 5% lol.

this thing ended all battery woes for me. I LOVE the thicker feel and the nice rubbery cover. I actually think phones are TOO thin now. I'd gladly buy aphone with an extended battery new!
    msndrstood likes this.
    06-28-2013 08:16 PM
58 123