Zero Lemon 9300mah battery

Double0EK

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Here's my stats. Note 2 is bone stock. No root.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368176199829.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368176199829.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 129
  • uploadfromtaptalk1368176211049.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368176211049.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 129

imarek3

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
The case is the back cover. It fits well on the phone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

That's what I thought, I don't like the Thought of giving up the added layer of protection. I think I am going to go with the hyperion 6200mah which has a battery cover and you can get a tpu case to fit as well.

Posted via Android Central App

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site
you'll spend 2-3 times MORE for the Hyperion battery, and get no where near the battery life that you get with the ZL...this is the best 39 bucks I ever spent on any phone!!

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I know I know. I coulnt quickly find the right font, I tried a few and they werent coming out perfect so I gave up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Aha, this is what separates the men from the boys -- I didn't need to find a font because it was already there in the original picture, drop shadow and all.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Im a photshop noob. Just got it for my note 8. Honestly, unless you are rooted with some cpu limiting kernel 1 month is not possible....unless you are using 2nd phone and your note 2 stays on standby. 1 month of standby with the right apps running 1 monh might be possible. But I gotta ask, whats the point? If you arnt going to use then why buy it?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

imarek3

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
you'll spend 2-3 times MORE for the Hyperion battery, and get no where near the battery life that you get with the ZL...this is the best 39 bucks I ever spent on any phone!!

Hyperion is $23 and tpu case is $10. But you have an actual battery cover which gives you an additional protection against dust and dirt. I don't need to have the biggest battery out there, but I want to make sure that the internals of my phone is protected.

Posted via Android Central App

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I wish they made a 6500 for the Gnex. :( I have a 3500 and 3800, but would love to go 1 day on strictly battery with no top off.

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex

jkr2wld

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I just bought zero lemon battery with white case, and I wanted to know if I needed to do the five to six cycles to optimize the battery?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AC Forums mobile app

adam1314#IM

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Most impressive. I have a second battery but now I'm considering the Zero Lemon. I've never had a phone that could last me one full day.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I just bought zero lemon battery with white case, and I wanted to know if I needed to do the five to six cycles to optimize the battery?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AC Forums mobile app

Nah you should be fine I just fully charged mine as per the directions before the first use and I went a solid 4 days before charging again. I didnt need to charge but felt I should.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Are there any Note 2 battery's that don't add extra bulk? Even if it's just a 3600MAH if it's good quality and doesn't add bulk that's what I'm interested in.

I understand it would cost allot and wouldn't add a whole lot more of battery life but still. Anything even an extra 45 minutes of heavy use would make up for the cost IMHO.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

dcusuman

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Are there any Note 2 battery's that don't add extra bulk? Even if it's just a 3600MAH if it's good quality and doesn't add bulk that's what I'm interested in.

I understand it would cost allot and wouldn't add a whole lot more of battery life but still. Anything even an extra 45 minutes of heavy use would make up for the cost IMHO.

I would love to know this too. Lovetheslimmness of the phone but the battery is not as good as I thought.

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
The battery is kinda awesome really.

I'm just always on the hunt for new technology. But the main reason is because Google Services has been killing my battery.

It seems that the Google Services battery drain issue started around the Google I/O and if I don't restart my Note 2 before charging it I get even worse battery drain from Google Services.

I just hope Google fixes this soon as this is an issue with them alone. It's not just a Note 2 issue. The S4 and S3 as well as Nexus devices have this issue.

I just can't deal with this for much longer. It suck's that I have to restart my Note 2 every charge and within an hour of my Note 2 just sitting there Google Services is at the top of my battery list in settings. Android OS will be at about 16% then Google Services will be around 45% at the very top of the list. That's bad very bad...

Please Google fix this!

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
The lemon sounds nice.... but that's just too big.... today I'm trying out a 6500 one to see if I can live with the bulk on this phone. Only because I've started playing what's that phrase on my phone and it's sorta a battery drainer....

~Jae, tap'n on my Sexy White Galaxy Note 2~

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci