Zero Lemon 9300mah battery

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
The battery is kinda awesome really.

I'm just always on the hunt for new technology. But the main reason is because Google Services has been killing my battery.

It seems that the Google Services battery drain issue started around the Google I/O and if I don't restart my Note 2 before charging it I get even worse battery drain from Google Services.

I just hope Google fixes this soon as this is an issue with them alone. It's not just a Note 2 issue. The S4 and S3 as well as Nexus devices have this issue.

I just can't deal with this for much longer. It suck's that I have to restart my Note 2 every charge and within an hour of my Note 2 just sitting there Google Services is at the top of my battery list in settings. Android OS will be at about 16% then Google Services will be around 45% at the very top of the list. That's bad very bad...

Please Google fix this!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Google play music is a constant load on your cpu. Even if you kill the process it will automatically restart itself. I uninstalled the update and disabled mine. Also go to google settings app and turn off the option to report from this location options. Battery should go back to normal. Hopefully updated apps come out soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
It used to. Now I have Google Services draining my battery.

It happened around the Google I/O event. Ever since about that time I noticed when I would wake up Google Services would at the top of my battery list in settings. Not just by a little either, I'll check when I wake up and Google Services will be at 50% at the top of the list Google OS will be at 20% and everything under that is at 14% and lower.

I have to restart my Note 2 every day as well or Google Services will put a very noticeable drain on my battery, even when my Note 2 just sits doing nothing all night.

I've read about this Google Services issue on the S4,S3 and Nexus 4 forums as well.

It's not a Note 2 or TouchWiz issue. It's a Google issue that Google doesn't seem to care about. People have done factory restarts and that doesn't even fix it.

I hear some people don't have the Google Services issue and others do. It's also hard to know if they are running a custom ROM, are rooted or what settings they have enabled.

I did read that the only way to stop it is Turn off Google Now. Or root and freeze Google frame work. The issue there is you can't do that without major issues with your phone.

I've been trying to get to the bottom of this since it stated for me. I've yet to do so. I want to keep at least some Google Now features. Like reminders and some of the other things that can make life a little easier.

I did find that when you turn off Google Now, you still have all the basic function with Google search, ect. You just will not get the cards. So that's what I'm doing now in hopes of it helping my battery enough I won't care about reminders and Google Now Cards.

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy with my 4000mah battery. Doesn't add thickness to the phone since it uses the existing battery cover.

Where did you get a 4000MAH battery for you're Note 2?

That's just what I'm looking for is something with a higher MAH without added bulk.

Please let me know, thanks!

shethinks

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Received my black zero lemon today, my Verizon Silver SGN2 is still plugged in for its 1st charge. Tomorrow will tell. Even on stock, 90% of the time I get a 20-22 hrs use. I got this zero lemon just cuz...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
It used to. Now I have Google Services draining my battery.

It happened around the Google I/O event. Ever since about that time I noticed when I would wake up Google Services would at the top of my battery list in settings. Not just by a little either, I'll check when I wake up and Google Services will be at 50% at the top of the list Google OS will be at 20% and everything under that is at 14% and lower.

I have to restart my Note 2 every day as well or Google Services will put a very noticeable drain on my battery, even when my Note 2 just sits doing nothing all night.

I've read about this Google Services issue on the S4,S3 and Nexus 4 forums as well.

It's not a Note 2 or TouchWiz issue. It's a Google issue that Google doesn't seem to care about. People have done factory restarts and that doesn't even fix it.

I hear some people don't have the Google Services issue and others do. It's also hard to know if they are running a custom ROM, are rooted or what settings they have enabled.

I did read that the only way to stop it is Turn off Google Now. Or root and freeze Google frame work. The issue there is you can't do that without major issues with your phone.

I've been trying to get to the bottom of this since it stated for me. I've yet to do so. I want to keep at least some Google Now features. Like reminders and some of the other things that can make life a little easier.

I did find that when you turn off Google Now, you still have all the basic function with Google search, ect. You just will not get the cards. So that's what I'm doing now in hopes of it helping my battery enough I won't care about reminders and Google Now Cards.

I also restart my phone every other day or so. For whatever my data connection to att lte or 4g stops working and a restart usually fixes it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

HaveBlue83

May 20, 2013
Visit site
BEST $39 ever spent! I'm at 2d, 14hr, and I've been using it a lot today trying to kill it to 1% so I can charge it all night and morning. I was at 2%, then left it alone...went back up to 5% lol.

this thing ended all battery woes for me. I LOVE the thicker feel and the nice rubbery cover. I actually think phones are TOO thin now. I'd gladly buy aphone with an extended battery new!

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Would like to know from those of you who have it are you able to place it in a car dock? I have the iOttie one touch has anyone experience with this?

Thanks!

Bren S.

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I had ordered the white one, but I sent it back as it made my phone too thick and I didn't like that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

shethinks

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
LOL Been using the ZL since last week and trying to get to 0% so I can charge. @ 2 days and 10 hrs now. Battery Widget Reborn says I've got another 6hrs (13%)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi question how well did the battery do??? I have the same battery I use my phone heavily but I cant get two days????

Same here, that's how much I usually get. But I'm still working on the 5 cycle (where they ask that you fully charge and deplete the battery) and I'm trying to kill the battery.

What I find the most challenging of this battery is charging it. It takes hours to get a full charge.