Hey,

I work for a company and we loan out our Samsung Tab 2's to clients for them to use as a loaner.

My issue is that we want to keep the apps on the tablet but the email address that is registered belongs to the company and we do not want clients to have access to it so my question is:

1) Is it possible the free/paid apps will remain on the tablet after I remove our company email? I understand we had to register the tablet with our company email but can not have clients accessing to it.

2) If so, how can I do this?

3) If not, how can I make the apps stay while I remove the email (meaning removing the email address off tablet before giving to clients)?

Much appreciated for quick responses.

Thanks!
    05-06-2013 02:23 PM
    Hey,

I work for a company and we loan out our Samsung Tab 2's to clients for them to use as a loaner.

My issue is that we want to keep the apps on the tablet but the email address that is registered belongs to the company and we do not want clients to have access to it so my question is:

1) Is it possible the free/paid apps will remain on the tablet after I remove our company email? I understand we had to register the tablet with our company email but can not have clients accessing to it.

2) If so, how can I do this?

3) If not, how can I make the apps stay while I remove the email (meaning removing the email address off tablet before giving to clients)?

Much appreciated for quick responses.

Thanks!
    You're in the note2 forum.

Not sure how to do this on a tab2, but it might be similar to a note2. On a note2, we would go into system settings > accounts > then delete each account associated with each app. then, go into the google play store (if this app is visible on the tab) and make sure it does not have an account associated with it.
    05-06-2013 02:55 PM
    Like rankar7 said, this is not the best forum to get your questions asked. You could try - http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-2/ or http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...xy-tab-2-10-1/ depending on the size of your tablets.

My suggestion would be to see if 4.2.x is available for your tablets (you may have to root). If so, it supports multi-user accounts. This way you can have your company's info secured by a password login & then an open account for clients to use. It also saves all of the settings for each account separately from each other.
    05-06-2013 03:13 PM
    Whoops....I'll post it over there.

Got in a rush and posted it in the wrong thread.

Thanks...I'll try those steps anyways.
    05-06-2013 03:29 PM