daniellep.84

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
How many have burn in on there's note 2s I have had mine since November don't know if I want to warranty it because it means I will be without my phone for a few weeks.
You can realty see it on the top I think its Facebook causing it

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367960451166.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367960451166.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 79

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Join the crowd. I see nothing but a white rectangle.

I have had my note 2 since launch day, and nothing appears to be wrong with my screen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I've seen people get blue dots from those cases with the magnetic clips, but I've never had anything burn into my screen. Does that still even happen?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

CorruptionDee

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, this is just the nature of AMOLED screen technology. It's the price we have to pay for those insane contrast ratios. You're picture isn't showing, but as someone who has owned every Galaxy S phone, and now the Note 2, I can tell you that they all burn-in after a while. The best way to avoid this is to run dark wallpapers and to make sure that you don't run the phone in max brightness. There's an app in the Play store that's supposed to allegedly fix this, but this isn't possible. You can, however, use the app prevent the screen from burning in.

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
You won't see burn-in on a screen capture. It will only capture what the gpu is putting out. Burn-in is sort of on the screen. The only way to show us would be to take a pic with a camera & upload it.

Anyway, it sucks when burn-in happens & I hope you get it sorted out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37