Screen mode preference

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I just found the screen mode options in display settings. I know that standard and dynamic are incredibly over saturated. Everything im reading is saying that movie has the most color accuracy but natural seems to kinda split the difference between over saturation and muted colors. What do you use or recommend

Last edited:

mrsstraty#AC

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I just found the screen mode options in display settings. I know that standard and dynamic are incredibly over saturated. Everything im reading is saying that mmovie has the most color accuracy but natural seems to kinda sokit the difference between over saturation and muted colors. What do you use or recommend

I prefer the natural setting.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I feel like standard and dynamic make everything look like it went through a post production filter. Yes the colors are vivid and "pop" but they aren't realistic.

zeuswsu

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I prefer the standard setting. Maybe the colors aren't as realistic, but I don't really care about that on my phone. I love how the colors pop out in pictures. Natural looks Ok. The movies setting almost makes everything look dull..... Everyone's eyes are different though!

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
True. I've tried the movie setting for about a day and it looks like the color has been zapped out. Although thr colors aren't accurate my pictures look beautiful and pop as you said.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I prefer the standard setting. Maybe the colors aren't as realistic, but I don't really care about that on my phone. I love how the colors pop out in pictures. Natural looks Ok. The movies setting almost makes everything look dull..... Everyone's eyes are different though!

That's precisely how I feel. I've read in a number of places that "Movie" is the most realistic color setting. If that's reality, I want no part of it.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I like the natural setting. As a side question.. does standard and dynamic use more battery or is there a difference?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech