Camera flash as light?

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Since i've had my Sprint Note 2 i used the Samsung Assistive Light, works great didn't see anything wrong with it until last night. I work at my local O'reilly's and went to check this guys engine light, well it was dark and couldn't see under his dash so i took my Note 2 out and turned the Assistive Light on and used it. Then he said "thats not bright" and pulled his Verizon Note 2 out and turned his on and it was like night and day, so i asked how did he make it brighter and he said to download Tesla LED and i did, man its way brighter now. Is there just something in the Assistive Light widget that does not allow the flash to come on 100% because with Tesla LED its perfect imo. Wanting to know if anyone has the same issue or just don't use the Assistive Light just another program, also is there a way to turn the light on without unlocking my phone, pattern lock, Thanks All!!

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Since i've had my Sprint Note 2 i used the Samsung Assistive Light, works great didn't see anything wrong with it until last night. I work at my local O'reilly's and went to check this guys engine light, well it was dark and couldn't see under his dash so i took my Note 2 out and turned the Assistive Light on and used it. Then he said "thats not bright" and pulled his Verizon Note 2 out and turned his on and it was like night and day, so i asked how did he make it brighter and he said to download Tesla LED and i did, man its way brighter now. Is there just something in the Assistive Light widget that does not allow the flash to come on 100% because with Tesla LED its perfect imo. Wanting to know if anyone has the same issue or just don't use the Assistive Light just another program, also is there a way to turn the light on without unlocking my phone, pattern lock, Thanks All!!

Why not just delete the first app instead of wondering when Tesla is not only working but a much better app. The way the code is written is most likely getting more out of the flash then the other app that's all.

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, does make a huge difference. I've used it for a few years. Not sure what it does differently than the assistive light widget, but whatever it is works.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance