What odd the consensus best case out there? I'm new to the phone " less than 10'days"
    Thanx

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    05-11-2013 11:03 AM
    What odd the consensus best case out there? I'm new to the phone " less than 10'days"
    Thanx
    Cruzerlite A2 firm gel cases in all colors. Not bulky, protects against dings and has a front lip border to let you safely place the phone face down.

Ridin' a Note 2 blast
    05-11-2013 11:36 AM
    The elago cases that Amazon has are nice and thin also. Picked up a cruiserlite case and that is nice also, a lot like the elago flex case, my favoriteisthe elago breathe cases. Get a color that g has the soft feel like orange, navy blue etc.
    05-11-2013 11:46 AM
    I have the offficial Samsung case. Got it for 10.00 on groupon well worth it for me.
    alamarco, skafri, JasW and 2 others like this.
    05-11-2013 08:39 PM
    I have the offficial Samsung case. Got it for 10.00 on groupon well worth it for me.
    Same here, minus the groupon.

I like the official Samsung case. It's thin and while hard on the outside it's soft on the inside. It also has rubber on the side to help grip. Love the case.

Note, not referring to the flip case. I'm not a fan of the flip case.
    dakid2k6 and skafri like this.
    05-11-2013 08:47 PM
    The premium case from Best Buy is the best case out there with a kickstand. The only issue is the screen protectors won't stay on because the lip comes over enough to make it hard to find one that will stay on the screen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    05-11-2013 10:19 PM
    Thanx

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    Boxwave slim and comes with kickstand

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    05-12-2013 06:08 AM
    I just got this one info on the illusive "Bodyglove Case" - xda-developers a few days ago and like it so far. May not be the thinnest but it still adds a bit of protection and is kinda of cool looking. Not normally a fan of anything Bodyglove but this ones a winner.
    As far as I know this is the only place to get them now. $13.75.
    Body Glove Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 Refined Gel Cover Case Black New | eBay
    JasW likes this.
    05-12-2013 10:38 AM
    Diztronic.
    05-12-2013 11:16 AM
    Justed ordered mine too. Cant wait to get it.
    dakid2k6 likes this.
    05-12-2013 03:34 PM
    The UAG case. Purchase from amazon.

05-12-2013 04:00 PM
    Just ordered one in black and one in white! Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II on Straight Talk
    dakid2k6 likes this.
    05-12-2013 05:03 PM
    I've been using this case since February. Absolutely love it! I just want something to protect the edges from bumps but I never drop my phone. I've tried Flip Covers but I can't stand them. I'd give CruzeLite a go as they make great cases but I'd rather have the buttons covered.

05-12-2013 11:01 PM
    I have a D30 snap-on case I got from the T-Mobile store when I bought mine. It's simple, durable, and keeps the phone nice and thin.
    05-13-2013 12:16 AM
    I ordered mine and got it in 3 days. Crazy fast. Hopefully you get yours just as fast.
    05-13-2013 07:06 PM
    Just ordered one in black and one in white! Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II on Straight Talk
    Glad to help. Hopefully you get it soon. I'm thinking of getting the white one I have the black one.
    skafri likes this.
    05-13-2013 07:07 PM
    Ballistic.
    Attached Thumbnails Best case for keeping it thin?-p1010088.jpg  
    05-13-2013 08:37 PM
    Just ordered Samsung case in white. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    05-13-2013 10:21 PM
    I really like spigens Steinheil ultra clear crystal screen protector. There nice and clear l and feels like your not using a screen protector. Here's a link to buy eek if your interested. http://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/sam...il-series.html

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    05-15-2013 06:25 AM
    +1000 on the Samsung bumper case. The Body Glove is second, but the Samsung is the clear winner IMO. The back has a nice slick look that seems like it's part of the phone, the sides have a nice grippy rubber bumper, the fit is absolutely perfect, and it has rubber coverings for the lock button and volume rocker that work perfectly. Most cases have openings for lock and volume, which weakens the fit and build of the side of a case.
    05-15-2013 06:43 AM
    I have the tech21 impact technology case. It's carried at the tmobile store. It fits perfectly and us very durable, I've already dropped my phone several times and it's protected the phone quite well.

I way over payed for this case, if you look around you can get it cheaper.
    05-15-2013 09:18 AM
    Good protection low profile, good front bumper coverage

Seidio active. And it has a kick stand!
    05-15-2013 09:22 AM
    I've lost count how many cases I have - last count it was well over 20. I like the Elago Slim - but I really don't see the point in it for protection other than scratch protection. But definitely not drop protection. I have cases with the smallest protection, like Elago Slim and great protection, like the Otterbox Commuter. The cases I go to the most as daily drivers are the Samsung OEM bumper cases (I have pink and black) and the Cruzerlite Circuitbug, I think it is. Sold here. I've also used the Lloyd case, but the white part gets very dingy, very easily.

Today I'm rocking this case, which is a 2 piece case. Amazon.com: Acase Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Superleggera PRO Dual Layer Protection Case (Red/Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
    05-15-2013 10:25 AM
    This is the Spigen Valentinus. It's a bit padded so gives fair protection, looks good and isn't too fat for me. I carry it in my jacket pocket or a bumbag. I use the Note as a notepad and have a separate mobile phone I use for talking on. I'm not using it outdoors or in the wet. I've put a piece of aluminium sheet in the slip pocket on the lid and don't carry any cards with it. I didn't go for their "snap cover" because I thought it had too many moving parts - KISS. The s Pen is a fraction of a second slower to get out than without the case. It's pretty expensive but means I can now stop the $10 a month phone insurance.

I've got the Steinheil screen cover but somehow fluff stuck to the adhesive side before I could get it competely on. It looks pretty rough but functions 100% . Thankfully they come two in the packet but I'll wait till I'm feeling lucky before using the second one.

The Samsung brand flip cover I bought with the phone offers no protection from dropping but does protect the screen from penetrating injury and is easy to use. If you sat on it in your back pocket I'm sure the screen would break. More or less a waste of money.
    05-16-2013 04:20 AM
    I have the Yoobao 360 TPU case. I have the aqua one. It looks nice with my white phone. On the back, it is a see-through plastic with a frosted look, so you can see the phone color through the back, and just the rim of the case and the stand on the back are in aqua.

I'm liking it fine so far, but I like to have a few cases. One I have in mind maybe doesn't exist out there, but if anybody knows of a case like I'm going to describe, please let me know. I would love a case that is NOT a flip case but is made from leather (or even leather-like material) and also has a rubbery or grippy rim on it. I have a Kindle Paperwhite, and the Amazon leather case I have is awesome. I would love something like this for my phone, just minus the cover! Anybody seen something like this?
    05-16-2013 08:42 AM