Hi guys,
    Long time reader, first time poster.
    Just wanted to ask, after charging my note 2 overnight and unplugging it. I will do the usual check Facebook, email etc. for about 10 mins. During those ten minutes my battery drops a few percentages. I thought that's weird. So I restarted it and my phone is back to 100%. Is there something wrong with the calibration or is my note lying to me lol?
    Thanks!
    05-20-2013 12:03 AM
    I just recharged my battery to 100% and used it normally, and it was draining pretty quickly, even on idle. So i restarted it and the battery percentage jumped right back up (from 94 to 97). Any clues?
    05-20-2013 08:59 AM
    Do you charge it while it's on or off? Also; do you charge it multiple times in a day or once a day?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
    05-20-2013 09:02 AM
    I charge it while it is off. No, i charge it when it is low. This is pretty strange, cause it drains quicker then normal once it is first turned on after a full charge, but after a restart the percentage jumps back up to a higher number and drains slower.
    05-20-2013 09:07 AM
    I get it sometimes as well. Try rebooting a number of times until the percentage doesn't change anymore. Then let it go down to 10% and charge continously overnight or something.

Don't worry about it too much.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
    05-20-2013 10:01 AM
    You could also do a battery pull. This will take care of all kinds of weird issues. Another thing to try would be to clear the phone's cache.

Found this somewhere on the net in another forum and have it saved. To delete the cache partition:

1. Turn off phone

2. Hold volume up key and home key

3. Still holding those keys now press and hold power till you see the green android then release all buttons.

4. Use the volume up and down to highlight the option you want and the power button to select it.

Options when in system recovery:

1. reboot system now
    2. apply update from ADB
    3. apply update from external storage
    4. wipe data/factory reset
    5. wipe cache partition
    6. apply update from cache

Choose option #5- this will not delete any data, it just removes left over junk files from the Android OS. I have wiped this cache on my Android phones on a regular basis for the last couple of years. Choosing the incorrect option above, as in #4, will put phone back to factory defaults, so do this at your own risk and/or back everything up first if you're unsure what to do. After the cache is cleared, choose reboot system now and your phone will boot up normally.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2
    05-20-2013 10:25 AM