Any other Samsung Galaxy Note 2 owners?

LovingTheNoteII

May 20, 2013
Visit site
So I just got my new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 a couple of days ago for Sprint, and I have noticed that my phone warms up pretty fast. When I am texting or on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram... etc, my phone gets pretty warm near the top, on both the front and back, within like 5 minutes. I'm not doing anything hardcore like gaming, just using social media apps; plus the brightness is on the lowest. And today I left my phone in my bag, didn't use it for about 45 minutes, and when I took it out it was pretty warm. My case is metal, so I was thinking maybe that could be the reason? When I charge it, it's fine, not too warm; it seems like only when I have my phone turned on that it heats up pretty fast. I was just wondering if any other people with the Note 2 experience this as well? Or should I take it to the Sprint store? Thanks!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Try it without the metal case. I feel that the signal is blocked so its working harder to maintain one. I use the Samsung Bumper+ Case and it gets warm with heavy internet usage and even then its not bad.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I've got the Samsung slip on case and it might get warm when gaming on occasion, but nothing too out of the ordinary.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey