It's time for an upgrade !!!!!!

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I have the Galaxy S3, had it since launch date back in June of last year, Its recently started acting out....and i'm due for an upgrade......Looking into the Galaxy Note 2.....Don't really want the S4 as its too similar imo as the S3......

Anyone upgrade from the S3 to the Note 2 and didn't regret it????? All I hear are GOOD reports ever about this phone...;)

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I came from the s3 as well only had it 3 days and hated it got the note 2 and never looked back its the best android phone ive ever had and ive had like 10 others

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I came from the s3 as well only had it 3 days and hated it got the note 2 and never looked back its the best android phone ive ever had and ive had like 10 others

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

You hated it?????? WOW I LOVED my S3 until

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
i too upgraded from the S3. The S3 was the best phone I owned, until the Note 2. This is the first phone that I am truly satisfied with. I used to buy a new phone about every 4 months, chasing the next big thing (sounds like a commercial), now I am happy to sit and wait on the Note 3

jman1323

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I saw the LG Optimus G Pro while I was at the AT&T store today and you may want to take a look at it. It is easier to hold due to it being narrower and the screen looks a bit better. They are both big boys though no way around it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I moved from Evo 4G LTE to Note 2...different, obviously... But I've had the note 2 for a week and I have absolutely no regrets at all. Amazing phone. I got over the size issue in about a day, to be honest. Check it out and see if you like it :)

Sent from my awesome Note 2!!! :)

Norwester

May 16, 2010
Visit site
S3 to the N2 myself. No regrets at all. The multi window function was the only thing I was dubious about. Not that it was a bad thing but that I'd ever use it. But I actually found myself using it today at work! :eek:

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I saw the LG Optimus G Pro while I was at the AT&T store today and you may want to take a look at it. It is easier to hold due to it being narrower and the screen looks a bit better. They are both big boys though no way around it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

I've seen it, Not an LG fan at all...
And I like the S-pen

~Jae, Tap'n on my White Samsung Galaxy S3 ~

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I went from the s3 to note 2,no regrets. I love the larger screen

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I definitely don't want the note 3 if it's going to be bigger than the 2

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I definitely don't want the note 3 if it's going to be bigger than the 2

Sprint rep told me something like 5.9 or 6.3... Can't remember... I think the Note 2 size right now is the sweet spot. Anything above that and they've overdone it, imo.

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Sprint rep told me something like 5.9 or 6.3... Can't remember... I think the Note 2 size right now is the sweet spot. Anything above that and they've overdone it, imo.

If that thing hits 6.3 then Samsung is nuts. I agree that it's at the sweet spot now.

- - - Updated - - -

If that thing hits 6.3 then Samsung is nuts. I agree that it's at the sweet spot now.