apps and add ons

Half Baked

May 21, 2013
Visit site
What are some of the smaller apps or add on for you galaxy note 2 phone which you like and use everyday? A few ive been checking out is spen help which can change sound of the s pen as you take it out. Windows 7 task bar which brings up a task bar at bottom of phone. also dock4droid and Wave launcher which are 2 other task bar app. Icon finder plus and icon changer free which can switch your icons And Is there something better with better icons? Also Do those s pen gester apps work? why cant i flip the chanel on my television set yet? I also use and like tubemate which is a side app for youtube. What other cool side apps are there that you use or reccomend?

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I think the flipping the channel thing is exclusive to the s4 right now being as that has IR

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
What are some of the smaller apps or add on for you galaxy note 2 phone which you like and use everyday? A few ive been checking out is spen help which can change sound of the s pen as you take it out. Windows 7 task bar which brings up a task bar at bottom of phone. also dock4droid and Wave launcher which are 2 other task bar app. Icon finder plus and icon changer free which can switch your icons And Is there something better with better icons? Also Do those s pen gester apps work? why cant i flip the chanel on my television set yet? I also use and like tubemate which is a side app for youtube. What other cool side apps are there that you use or reccomend?

someone here got me turned on to spen toolbox.....love the lightsaber sound for my spen!! my note 8 has the ir blaster and i can use it as a remote....it's great. i use foxfi everyday, but that may not be the small add on you are looking for.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc