I am in need of a case and belt clip that will fit a 2 1/4" belt (duty rig). Does anyone know of a good case/clip combo like otter box with that clip size? Even just a holster that would fit the phone with a otter box on it would work.
    Any advice would be great!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    05-24-2013 12:18 AM
    Dustin,

Not sure if it will fit a 2 1/4" belt, but looks pretty close. Both the Seidio Active and Surface cases with clip. I think you can only get the Active case online (here, Amazon or Seidio directly). However best buy sells the Surface case/clip combo under their own name (platinum). I think if you want more protection like a otter box, the Active would be the better choice. But since they use the same clip, going to Best Buy will let you know if the clip will work.

The Active is NOT an OtterBox, it's good, but if you need the protection of an OtterBox, then you may not be happy with this.

Just my 2 cents worth
    05-24-2013 08:44 AM
    I am in need of a case and belt clip that will fit a 2 1/4" belt (duty rig). Does anyone know of a good case/clip combo like otter box with that clip size? Even just a holster that would fit the phone with a otter box on it would work.
    Any advice would be great!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    This has a 2.5" belt loop and thickness for your otterbox.

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Note & X-Large Slim Vertical Smart Phone Case / Pouch / Holster w Metal Clip, Velcro, & Belt Loop 5.8x3.4x0.50: Cell Phones & Accessories
    05-24-2013 09:01 AM