Any non-flip wallet case for the note 2?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Check Fortte.com and Senacases.com and see if there is anything. I haven't checked in a while but they may have something similar.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have seen men sport the flip case. I don't think they are just for women! I like the flip case even tho I am a woman. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Donoghan

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Please don't take this as spam (mods let me know if this is inappropriate), but if you are interested in a pouch style leather one with a card pocket I can make you one. I sell iPhone ones in my Etsy store, but contact me on there and I can make you one for the Note 2 (my personal phone of choice). Anyway, here's the link. leather goods for your gadgets by YardandSons on Etsy Again, I hope this is ok to post here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Please don't take this as spam (mods let me know if this is inappropriate), but if you are interested in a pouch style leather one with a card pocket I can make you one. I sell iPhone ones in my Etsy store, but contact me on there and I can make you one for the Note 2 (my personal phone of choice). Anyway, here's the link. leather goods for your gadgets by YardandSons on Etsy Again, I hope this is ok to post here.

I may have to take you up on that! Very nice work

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site

That's excellent workmanship. Good luck!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36