06-05-2013 03:34 PM
58 123
tools
    And I hate screen protectors, I just can't do it. So I've stopped wasting my money on them. My husband uses them.

~Jae, tap'n on my Galaxy Note 2~owned since 5-30-13
    the1m.polo likes this.
    06-01-2013 07:13 AM
    On the size issue I would go to a store and actually try it out by getting my hands on it.
    06-01-2013 08:18 AM
    I thought I had read somewhere that an update was released for the S4 that fixed the lag issues. It may be specific to only a few carrier models. My friend got a verizon s4 on launch day. He let me play with it for an hour or so. I noticed no lag and it seemed absolutely speedy. I definitely dont prefer it over the note 2, but thats because ive gotten used to basically all aspects of the note 2. 4.2.2 comes with some new settings menus and the layout has changed so it took me awhile to find certain settings but all in all it should be a decent upgrade

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    06-01-2013 10:26 AM
    And I hate screen protectors, I just can't do it. So I've stopped wasting my money on them. My husband uses them.

~Jae, tap'n on my Galaxy Note 2~owned since 5-30-13
    Me too, I went 2yrs without a scratch on my previous phone. With my note I went a month before I got my first scratch. After my third scratch in 3mo. I decided I do like screen protectors and bought one.
    06-03-2013 12:26 AM
    I am a woman with small hands. I have the note2. Love it. Never doubted my decision. Best phone ever. Personal preference.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    taniabonita52 likes this.
    06-03-2013 10:31 PM
    Yes, this phone is awesome! I am loving it.

Sent from my Note 2 using Android Central Forums
    taniabonita52 likes this.
    06-03-2013 10:54 PM
    The larger screen and S-pen features would probably do you a great deal with your business.

As far as battery life you could always get an extended battery for either.

I by passed the S4 and ordered the Note 2 on Friday. And the Note will be updated with some of those new features eventually

~Jae, Tap'n on my White Samsung Galaxy S3 ~
    i just wanted to say thank you.... I have had a note 2 since Dec and i love it.. then the s4 came out.. i got it the day of.... but honestly.. the screen is so small compared to my note2. the speed, and camera are not that big of a deal. I just kept trying the S4 because of all the hype and I wanted to have the latest and greatest. I did not ever think about using the as s pen doing, the multiscreen and worrying about using it more for business. Yes, the battery is amazing on the note but not that bad on the S4. I know I'm staying with my note 2 and leaving my S4 as a spare phone because it does not compare to what I just tried on my note 2. I actually have rooted and put a custom ROM so it allows all of my applications to be on the multiscreen. So now I can actually take notes while watching a video or reading an email with my S Pen... Sometimes the easiest answer is right front of you... thanks again
    LadiJae likes this.
    06-05-2013 02:31 PM
    i just wanted to say thank you.... I have had a note 2 since Dec and i love it.. then the s4 came out.. i got it the day of.... but honestly.. the screen is so small compared to my note2. the speed, and camera are not that big of a deal. I just kept trying the S4 because of all the hype and I wanted to have the latest and greatest. I did not ever think about using the as s pen doing, the multiscreen and worrying about using it more for business. Yes, the battery is amazing on the note but not that bad on the S4. I know I'm staying with my note 2 and leaving my S4 as a spare phone because it does not compare to what I just tried on my note 2. I actually have rooted and put a custom ROM so it allows all of my applications to be on the multiscreen. So now I can actually take notes while watching a video or reading an email with my S Pen... Sometimes the easiest answer is right front of you... thanks again
    Awesomeness! I knew the S4 wouldn't do a thing for me ... Especially after coming from a S3. Glad you decided to go back... I love this thing!!!!!!

~Jae, tap'n on my Sexy White Galaxy Note 2~
    06-05-2013 03:34 PM
58 123