just ordered Note II !

Mohammed A

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Went to local tmobile store and ordered the Note II in white. Salesperson was keen on selling me the Galaxy S4 though, telling me the Note II is a waste of my time and money O_O. They didn't have the white one in store so it will come in the mail in about 8 days hopefully. Gives me enough time to search for an affordable and decent case lol.

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
WTG!!! When I went at to AT&T to look at the phones Friday, the reps were trying to push me towards the Note 2, they didn't even show me the s4 actually, not that I was looking for it after, had already seen it.

I ordered my phone Friday...and I ordered a slim case with a kickstand from Amazon as a starter ... the case will arrive Wednesday, the phone will arrive Thursday!

NOTE 2 FTW!!!!

~Jae, using tapatalk 4 beta~

Mohammed A

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I am looking into cases, I was thinking maybe an Otter case? For such an expensive phone I want it to last and look new months from now...

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, they're great, but I'm not buying anymore , I have OtterBox cases at home for my S3, and and iPhone 4s that I used for less than a week and then took the case off, they're just too thick for me, especially with this phone being so big I don't want a extra bulky case.

~Jae, using tapatalk 4 beta~

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't listen to sales people. They seem to always have their own agenda. I just get what I want when I want it. I'm assertive, and I make that known when I'm going to purchase something. Makes the salespeople shut up lol. You will thoroughly enjoy your note 2, trust me. Best phone I've ever gotten.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I am looking into cases, I was thinking maybe an Otter case? For such an expensive phone I want it to last and look new months from now...

I have an Otterbox Defender case. I've dropped this phone twice. I'm super duper clumsy... I like the case. Adds some bulk, but I don't care. I just want the phone to last lol. Broke college graduate needs to keep gadgets for a longer time than most people lol.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

rgarcia900

May 31, 2012
Visit site
You wont regret it, best phone ever! And I have a seido case that I picked up at best buy, I don't like how the s pen doesnt work when near the magnetic part of the kickstand and side scratches from sliding phone in and out to replace battery or sd card. I do clean it daily.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Android Central Forums

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Jae, do you find it easier to text and type with the slightly bigger keyboard?

Well I was swyping before on my S3, so YES its easier to type out the text vs swype on here for me so far....I could see myself typing more now...very easy

~Jae, handwriting w/my Galaxy Note 2~owned since 5-30-13

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Went to local tmobile store and ordered the Note II in white. Salesperson was keen on selling me the Galaxy S4 though, telling me the Note II is a waste of my time and money O_O. They didn't have the white one in store so it will come in the mail in about 8 days hopefully. Gives me enough time to search for an affordable and decent case lol.

You have chosen wise. The note 2 is the beasts phone! Enjoy:D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Mohammed A

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Nice! I did some "research" and decided to go with the Urban Armor Gear for a total of $26.35. It had many great reviews and seemed like one of the top cases. The ballistic looks nice too, I doubt there is much difference between the two though lol.

NewYorkChic

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
You have made an excellent choice!! This is a awesome phone... The s4 is a note to me with a smaller screen and a few extra cam features that's all... So I don't know people are so hype about it anyways

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

cgordonn

May 4, 2011
Visit site
If you need a high quality, low profile and durable case for your Note 2, the Lloyd line of cases from the Android Central Store are fantastic. The cases are made of very durable TPU and the price point won't break your bank account. Also, these cases fit perfectly in a Seidio Innocase holster, for a perfect case/holster combination.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Sales people can be great when you really don't know what you want. I often just tell them I'm just looking and then go from. I can't let them influence me ha. Enjoy your white note!

Sent From Another Galaxy.

kraski

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
For what it's worth, I've had Seidio and OtterBox cases on past phones. Neither had anything that impressed me for the Note 2. Another thread here turned me on to Trident cases. I now have a Trident Aegis on my phone and I'm going to be looking at Trident first when I get my next phone.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana