just ordered Note II !

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm alternate between two cases. On two piece hard and soft case which bulks the phone up pretty good, but works pretty well and comes in about six different colors. & my daily driver the Body glove Dropsuit. I love this case. It cost me about $20 from Radio shack but I found it on Amazon for $10

Sent From Another Galaxy.

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I like the Seidio Active case. Only 2.2mm thick and has great protection and a nice kickstand, the holster is an option.
Amazon has really good prices for the genuine product.

skafri

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the Samsung oem protective case (not wallet), but it's not rugged. I'm actually going to get a Trident Aegis for times when I need more protection. I'm very careful with my phone, but it has fallen off my bed a couple times, unscathed fortunately!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II on Straight Talk

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I still haven't found my ideal case. I use a Cruzerlite A2 case but I'd like for it to be slightly thicker and a little bit more squishy.

Rab21

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Am very ocd with cases and have tried a few and the best is the Case mate tough. It has everything a decent case should have!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the Samsung oem protective case (not wallet), but it's not rugged. I'm actually going to get a Trident Aegis for times when I need more protection. I'm very careful with my phone, but it has fallen off my bed a couple times, unscathed fortunately!

How do you like that protective samsung case?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

ncvikingx97

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Went to local tmobile store and ordered the Note II in white. Salesperson was keen on selling me the Galaxy S4 though, telling me the Note II is a waste of my time and money O_O. They didn't have the white one in store so it will come in the mail in about 8 days hopefully. Gives me enough time to search for an affordable and decent case lol.

Interestingly enough, Verizon pushed me from the DROID dna, saying it was buggy lol. Very happy with my note though, just have to get used to touch wiz.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Am very ocd with cases and have tried a few and the best is the Case mate tough. It has everything a decent case should have!
I saw a guy with one a Case-mate Tough on a GS3 and it looked like the Cruzerlite A2 but more protective. However a reviewer on the Case-mate web site said that although he used it, he had problems depressing the power button. I use the power button to wake the device so that put me off. What do you think?

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Is the Aegis hard, medium or soft? I'd prefer medium or toward soft.

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I like it! It's sleek, but gives the phone good "grip", and is high quality.

Cool....thanks for the info. I just ordered one on eBay....black of course to go with my beautiful titanium grey Note 2 lol.

tisoyboy2

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Went to local tmobile store and ordered the Note II in white. Salesperson was keen on selling me the Galaxy S4 though, telling me the Note II is a waste of my time and money O_O. They didn't have the white one in store so it will come in the mail in about 8 days hopefully. Gives me enough time to search for an affordable and decent case lol.

Good choice man! The note 2 is great. Up'd from the GS3 and after a couple days adjusting to size, I would never choose the GS4 over it. S Pen is not a gimmick! I never go a day without whipping it out. I had used my tab all the time while I owned the GS3 but now I only the N2. Well expect for today and tomorrow. Dropped my N2 in water. Replacements will be here tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

Mohammed A

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Good choice man! The note 2 is great. Up'd from the GS3 and after a couple days adjusting to size, I would never choose the GS4 over it. S Pen is not a gimmick! I never go a day without whipping it out. I had used my tab all the time while I owned the GS3 but now I only the N2. Well expect for today and tomorrow. Dropped my N2 in water. Replacements will be here tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

just got my note 2 :D

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Love my white note2. Irritates me seeing reps trying to sway customers away from what they want. I sold and never did that. I will check them out in the store but always just get it from CC and have it mailed to me. No issues that way.

sent from my amazing Note2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance