Lost Book Marks

jerry 12

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
For some reason my U.S.Cellular note II lost all the Book Marks that I had saved to it. Is there a way to recover lost book mark's ? Has any one else had this issue ?:confused: :( I am using the stock browser but I did try chrome s few day's ago could this have something to do with my lost book marks ? I didn't like chrome so I switch back to the stock browser but just realized today the book marks are gone.b:mad:

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
For some reason my U.S.Cellular note II lost all the Book Marks that I had saved to it. Is there a way to recover lost book mark's ? Has any one else had this issue ?:confused: :( I am using the stock browser but I did try chrome s few day's ago could this have something to do with my lost book marks ? I didn't like chrome so I switch back to the stock browser but just realized today the book marks are gone.b:mad:

No.

If you have the bookmarks in your chrome browser, you can port them back to the stock browser though:

system settings > accounts > google > (your google registered email) > click Sync Internet

Otherwise you have to re-enter it manually.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

If you use a pc you can sync your internet explorer or firefox bookmarks to your phones stock browser app. Thats what I have to do whenever I change roms. BookmarkSB is the app I use to do it. If you have alot of bookmarks like I do then it should make things a little easier. I believe it is free in the playstore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams