For some reason my U.S.Cellular note II lost all the Book Marks that I had saved to it. Is there a way to recover lost book mark's ? Has any one else had this issue ? I am using the stock browser but I did try chrome s few day's ago could this have something to do with my lost book marks ? I didn't like chrome so I switch back to the stock browser but just realized today the book marks are gone.b

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Android Central Forums
    05-29-2013 07:23 PM
    For some reason my U.S.Cellular note II lost all the Book Marks that I had saved to it. Is there a way to recover lost book mark's ? Has any one else had this issue ? I am using the stock browser but I did try chrome s few day's ago could this have something to do with my lost book marks ? I didn't like chrome so I switch back to the stock browser but just realized today the book marks are gone.b

No.

If you have the bookmarks in your chrome browser, you can port them back to the stock browser though:

system settings > accounts > google > (your google registered email) > click Sync Internet

Otherwise you have to re-enter it manually.
    05-30-2013 06:42 AM

If you use a pc you can sync your internet explorer or firefox bookmarks to your phones stock browser app. Thats what I have to do whenever I change roms. BookmarkSB is the app I use to do it. If you have alot of bookmarks like I do then it should make things a little easier. I believe it is free in the playstore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    05-31-2013 03:42 PM