Note 2, LG optimus g pro or my galaxy s3?

inquilabii

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I am looking at getting a new phone. Should I get one of the above mentioned or consider waiting for a Note 3?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Check the threads.there are many..I have one floating around because I had the same issue.I have the S3 and I ordered the Note 2 on Friday. It'll arrive today actually. The LG is nice but I don't like their UI! I went and looked at the LG in person...it did nothing for me.

~Jae, using tapatalk 4 beta~

inquilabii

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I may get a Note 2 also, the main reason being that I'm used to touch wiz and the stylus is a bonus. Other than the UI what turns you away from the LG?

betty_boop245

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I had an S3, and I loved it but I wanted a bigger screen, so upgraded to the note 2, and I love it even more than my s3. The screen is awesome and the s pen is very handy.

Posted via Android Central App on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I may get a Note 2 also, the main reason being that I'm used to touch wiz and the stylus is a bonus. Other than the UI what turns you away from the LG?

Nothing so serious but Im just not comfortable with owning an LG device yet, while the pro was nice and had some nice features, they're no samsung...and I really like touchwiz .... maybe when they have a pro 2 or 3 come out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech