Around 2:30am I noticed the symbol of my 4g was looking a little different. And what to you know... LTE has finally been made live in Philadelphia. Idk what other markets have gone live last night.. Didn't see any articles on it. Just thought I might wanna let others know in case they haven't noticed or have been waiting for it. I also did some speed tests and will continue to do more. For those interested I'll post the pic of the results that I've had. Overall I'm excited to see what my lte experience will be.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    05-30-2013 07:34 AM
    I am officially jealous! Enjoy it. There were some early sightings of LTE in the Dallas - Fort Worth are yesterday, but I was underground in the bunker we call our data center (no cell signal can get through 25 feet of dirt and 15 inch concrete walls and roof), so I did not see it. Will be in the office all day today and will keep an eagle eye on my phone, here's hoping!
    05-30-2013 08:18 AM
    I am officially jealous! Enjoy it. There were some early sightings of LTE in the Dallas - Fort Worth are yesterday, but I was underground in the bunker we call our data center (no cell signal can get through 25 feet of dirt and 15 inch concrete walls and roof), so I did not see it. Will be in the office all day today and will keep an eagle eye on my phone, here's hoping!
    ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ let me know if spot anything anytime soon. I've been waiting for this for a while and I know Dallas shouldn't be too far behind, if it hasn't gone live already, seeing as how it's one of the major cities in the US. So i hope you spot something man.. Even under all the dirt and concrete. Lol.

05-30-2013 11:56 AM
    ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ let me know if spot anything anytime soon. I've been waiting for this for a while and I know Dallas shouldn't be too far behind, if it hasn't gone live already, seeing as how it's one of the major cities in the US. So i hope you spot something man.. Even under all the dirt and concrete. Lol.

Well the good news is, the building I work in, is designed to take a direct hit from an EF5 and not even know about (we dont want to test that). but still no LTE sightings on my phone.
    05-31-2013 08:53 AM
    Woot woot, congrats. If you want to track any news related to tmobile, use tmonews.com

Here's the article on what you saw. More T-Mobile LTE Sightings Yet Again Today In Austin/San Antonio, Seattle, And Philadelphia | TmoNewsTmoNews

Those speeds appear that they're still testing the towers. You should get much faster down and up speeds, here in dc I consistently get 30s up and 20s down.
    05-31-2013 09:48 AM
    Woot woot, congrats. If you want to track any news related to tmobile, use tmonews.com

Here's the article on what you saw. More T-Mobile LTE Sightings Yet Again Today In Austin/San Antonio, Seattle, And Philadelphia | TmoNewsTmoNews

Those speeds appear that they're still testing the towers. You should get much faster down and up speeds, here in dc I consistently get 30s up and 20s down.
    Yeah. That's what i was assuming as well because the speeds did get better throughout the day. I saw it max out at about 27mb down and it stayed consistent with about 12 down. I can't definitely say I'm excited to see if the speeds will continue to improve.

05-31-2013 11:00 AM
    Noticed late last night too here in San Antonio, coverage seems kinda hit or miss but did get awesome speeds
    Attached Thumbnails TMOBILE LTE Live in Philadelphia!-screenshots_2013-05-31-15-05-38.png ย 
    Jussumguy88 likes this.
    05-31-2013 03:41 PM
    Noticed late last night too here in San Antonio, coverage seems kinda hit or miss but did get awesome speeds
    I'm getting some excellent speeds too. I am having one slight issue though. I wonder if it's exclusive to my particular phone, or just the LTE period. For some reason when I'm at work the phone believes that I'm in Mesa Arizona. I work in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. No where near there. Lol. It's so weird. Once I leave work everything is fine. But for some reason the lte has made my gps a little wonky. (interesting "word" .. Yes I know. Lol)

06-01-2013 02:36 AM