The screen on my Note II is broken - it's black and unresponsive to touch - however the phone still seems to be working as I'm still getting calls etc. (although I can't answer them). Replacement phone is on it's way but I haven't backed up in a while so would really like to get recent photos etc. off the phone before it's sent back. When I connect it via USB to the computer, although the phone beeps once it's plugged in, the computer doesn't recognise it and Kies says there is no device connected. Anyone know any way around this??? Any help here greatly appreciated!!
    05-30-2013 12:17 PM
    The screen on my Note II is broken - it's black and unresponsive to touch - however the phone still seems to be working as I'm still getting calls etc. (although I can't answer them). Replacement phone is on it's way but I haven't backed up in a while so would really like to get recent photos etc. off the phone before it's sent back. When I connect it via USB to the computer, although the phone beeps once it's plugged in, the computer doesn't recognise it and Kies says there is no device connected. Anyone know any way around this??? Any help here greatly appreciated!!
    If you have an external SD card, perhaps ejecting it from phone and using a separate card reader to copy the files (assuming that you also stored the files on the card)?

did your phone have lockscreen passcode/pin enabled?
    05-30-2013 10:17 PM