Getting a note 2 soon, anything i should know going in?

Joey Esquivel

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Im coming from an iphone 4s, got a nexus 7 6 months ago to see how android was and after playing with it and a friends note 2 i really wanna get one. Any advice on apps or anything?

AndroidJay

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Im coming from an iphone 4s, got a nexus 7 6 months ago to see how android was and after playing with it and a friends note 2 i really wanna get one. Any advice on apps or anything?

Note 2 is a great device. My advice, get a case. Also, have you checked out the Galaxy S4?

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Get used to smiling........a lot.

I went from a 4s to the GN2. I am thoroughly enjoying this device.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I just got my note 2 Thursday. Ive had a iphone4s and the galaxy s3 before this ... (a host of others too) but this is by far the best ive ever had! At first you will miss a few things from your iphone but you'll quickly adjust and find something better...the only thing I ever missed from ios was the push notifications for everything.....got over that one!

~Jae, tap'n on my Galaxy Note 2~owned since 5-30-13

skafri

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I came from an iPhone 4 and I can't really say I miss anything. I do recommend a case and a screen protector, because the bigger they are, the harder they fall. Mostly, I just recommend playing with it. Explore all the options (coming from iOS, your mind will be blown at all the ways you customize!), play with widgets and shortcuts and just make the phone YOURS.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II on Straight Talk

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I agree with what everyone else has said. Make sure you get a good, reliable case. You don't want this big beautiful beast falling and breaking on you. But the only thing I can tell you as a note 2 owner..... Is that you're going to love it more than you can love a human baby. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Some people like getting spare batteries too. I mean, the note 2 has AMAZING battery life, but a spare might not be a bad idea.

Sent from my awesome Note 2!!!!!!! :)

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Some people like getting spare batteries too. I mean, the note 2 has AMAZING battery life, but a spare might not be a bad idea.

My husband has a extended Battery....I will probably get one to use for extended life with heavy usage for the future.....

~Jae, tap'n on my Galaxy Note 2~owned since 5-30-13

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Just know and expect it to be A LOT different from your iphone. I mean, in terms of size (as you will begin to try and understand how your iphone didn't seem so small before) , and overall it's just a different operating system. You'll love it

Sent from Galaxy-Note... The 2nd One!

SHADYEDGE

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Im using GN2 too, this is my first month using it, I'm coming from a BlackBerry Bold 9930 and I can tell you will forget everything from the old device that happens in my case... lol :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

I can cosign this 100% the phone does have an amazing battery life but I still opted to get a spare. I do some heavy usage so I make sure I always have my phone available to me.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech