ereading?

Mohammed A

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I am planning on doing some ereading on my note 2; does anyone have any suggestions for ereader apps or any positive or negative experiences?

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
There are a lot if good readers, what format are you looking to read and what store are you planning to buy from. Unless you know how to remove DRM or use Adobe DRM you'll be limited to using the erader tied to the store you're buying from.

But to answer your question my favorite ereaders are Moon+ Reader and Montano. Moon + being my preferred.

joshwithachance

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
The best eReader in my opinion is actually the preloaded Play Books app. A few weeks ago Google changed the rules so that you can side-load your own ePubs and PDFs :)

Mohammed A

May 26, 2013
Visit site
The best eReader in my opinion is actually the preloaded Play Books app. A few weeks ago Google changed the rules so that you can side-load your own ePubs and PDFs :)

just checked it out, it's very cool especially the feature allowing for personal uploads! Has everything I need including a dictionary feature by highlighting words!

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

It has improved by a lot, it was God awful initial, however it still does not compare to some of the readers out there.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

I agree, i've tried many readers coolreader is the one i always defaulted to since i've always tended to convert books into txt format. with the ability to upload epub files to playbooks i've been using it alot. it helps to have the feature of sync between devices, so if i switch from my phone to my tablet and back it asks me if i want to keep my page. also as someone mentioned you have to have drm free epub books.....i would suggest "epubee", works great....if i buy a book i want to use it wherever and on whatever device or app that meets my needs. another suggestion if anyone is playing with formats is "calibre", its awesome and converts lots of different formats.

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Noting the heading states upload, does this mean uploading privately owned ebooks to Google? Not for me.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay