Deleting photos from auto backup album

Thomas Futrell

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I would really like help with this. I synced my old phone to my new phone. I have NOT sent any photos to Google Plus. I unchecked the sync button and removed all data. I thought that they photos were gone, but an auto back-up appeared. From what I've read, I need to go to Google Plus and delete the photos there. However, there aren't any photos in Google Plus, as I have never uploaded or transferred any photos to Google Plus. (In fact, I've used Google Plus only about 5 times.) Can someone please help me delete the auto back-up? On a side note, I do not use Picasso or any other app of the nature; I simply take the photo, and it is stored in gallery. Thanks for your help!

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: How do I remove auto back up photos

this morning I went on the wife's Macbook pro, Firefox, and there's no freaking way to get to the google + menu above a photo to delete, or do anything else. I finally opened up Chrome, and all of the menu items are spread out above photos, same as they are on a Windows machine, running Firefox...

Rachel Laitala

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Will this delete every other album in my gallery, or just the auto back up album??? :/

- - - Updated - - -

Today, 03:51 PM #72 Report Post
Rachel Laitala

Will this delete every other album in my gallery, or just the auto back up album??? :/

Roy Mustang

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

Today, 03:51 PM #72 Report Post
Rachel Laitala

Could you be more precise,what are you deleting?

Pierre Joubert1

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I followed all the steps to clear back-up photos from my Gallery. Problem with the last step is that I don't have the Gallery app listed on Applications Manager to clear the data on the Gallery app. My software is 4.1.2. What will be the next step now?

jxn500

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Deleting photos from auto backup album in my Samsung mobile phone.

I don't know what you mean by three more characters. I already did.

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I have had my phone for over a year and had managed to stop the auto back up but couldn't figure out how to delete that folder in my gallery. It has been driving me crazy. Again Thank you!!!!!:D

candylandy1

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I have these photos ( I guess from google plus) THAT I CAN NOT ERASE, WHAT SO EVER!! Its really annoying.. I tried EVERYTHING!! Stupid photos..im open to alll ideas pleaz~ I have some.. embarrasing photos so.. I have to get ALL PHOTOS OUT BEFORE NEXT WEEK!! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

intlconxun

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
This worked... is there anyway to delete all the albums at once...in case this happens in the future. It too me a long time to delete each album.