charging problem?

Mohammed A

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I have a question about the charging for the note 2. My dad's note 2 had a blinking blueish LED light while the screen was off and the phone was plugged in AC but then 10 minutes later after I unplugged the usb cord from the power outlet the LED light was a solid red while charging?? Is there a difference between the two lights?

Also, he told me while he charges his phone in his car that the beeping noise comes on repeatedly and that the phone does not charge well enough. What could the problem be??

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a question about the charging for the note 2. My dad's note 2 had a blinking blueish LED light while the screen was off and the phone was plugged in AC but then 10 minutes later after I unplugged the usb cord from the power outlet the LED light was a solid red while charging?? Is there a difference between the two lights?

Also, he told me while he charges his phone in his car that the beeping noise comes on repeatedly and that the phone does not charge well enough. What could the problem be??

It might be a physical problem with the connector. Do you have another charger to test?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My father used different wires and carport chargers. He told me that the phone would sometimes just make that beeping noise continuously, the noise you get when you plug in a usb.

Overall, I guess the real question is, is there a problem with charging? Does it take longer or shorter to fully charge?

JenTDOT

May 20, 2013
Visit site
My Note 2 has a flashing blue light if there is a notification while charging. It will be solid red if there are no notifications.

I noticed that *after* checking a notification whe charging, the light will go off entirely, and not show any led. Not even the green that indicates it is fully charged. Not sure why.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums