06-12-2013 12:05 AM
29 12
    Yes soul, I believe you are correct. I just can't imagine anyone having the kind of money its would take to transcribe all those voice conversations.
    Also, as said in this thread previously... This isn't anything new, I remember hearing about this as far back as 03' why all of a sudden are people covering this like it's sone kind of raging new discovery?

Posted via Android Central App
    msndrstood likes this.
    06-11-2013 02:01 AM
    where have i been?
    i've been in combat... where have you been?
    sitting at home enjoying the benefits?
    all of this bothers me... i didn't shed blood to have it eroded piece by piece.
    With respect, our freedoms were immeasurably reduced by the ill-named "Patriot Act" (true patriots would never have supported this watershed theft of our liberties) that our President and Congress shoved through in the wake of 9-11. It's a shame you and so many other brave Americans were put in harm's way to fight a war that the terrorists had already won by causing that loss of freedom.

As a nation, we gladly accepted loss of liberty in exchange for protection against criminals ("terrorists;" actually just plain murderers). That has never, IMO, been a good bargain, but that ship has sailed. Monitoring of cell phone calls is a pretty minor element of that loss, but we're never going to get that liberty back.
    msndrstood likes this.
    06-11-2013 11:13 AM
    i must be missing something here...
    isn't any person here bothered that their information was handed over to the feds (nsa)?
    i, personally, do not believe that verizon is the only culprit in this breach.
    do you actually believe for a millisecond that they do not have transcripts of conversations?
    leave it to verizon to roll over and have the feds scratch their soft spot... what were they promised in return?
    i hate to be a conspiracy theorist but with gps tracking your every move (for the sake of google maps right) and now
    our conversations logged continuously perhaps we should just invite the nsa over for dinner.
    i would give my address, but i'm sure they already have it...
    No doubt in my mind that the government doesn't have voice recording of our phone calls. Its so the government can control us part of the New World Order , one world government. Just like taking our second Amendment rights away from us disarm us so we can't resist the take over. Google Rex 84 see what you get.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using AC Forums mobile app
    06-11-2013 11:56 PM
    They are all ready doing it , John Roberts change his mind about Obama care after he had first sided with the other Conservatives in the court that it was Unconstitutional. Why the change all of sudden.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using AC Forums mobile app
    06-12-2013 12:05 AM
29 12