Not Getting Reminder

kwyn

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
when I tell my phone to remind me of something, it records it on the calendar but when the time comes I never get a pop-up reminder for alarm even though it appears to be set in the calendar app. Thus I'm never getting the reminders I need and I'm forgetting to do things. Is there any fix to this?

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
when I tell my phone to remind me of something, it records it on the calendar but when the time comes I never get a pop-up reminder for alarm even though it appears to be set in the calendar app. Thus I'm never getting the reminders I need and I'm forgetting to do things. Is there any fix to this?

i find when i create an event in calendar i have to "set" the reminder to go with it.

Michigan66

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site

I have the exact same problem. I tend to get the email from google on time, sometimes. I get the actual reminder a few hours later. Its inconsistent too. Sometimes it works exactly the way it should. Its bizarre.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2