when I tell my phone to remind me of something, it records it on the calendar but when the time comes I never get a pop-up reminder for alarm even though it appears to be set in the calendar app. Thus I'm never getting the reminders I need and I'm forgetting to do things. Is there any fix to this?
    06-07-2013 06:05 AM
    in settings how do you have calendar reminders set?
    06-07-2013 06:09 AM
    when I tell my phone to remind me of something, it records it on the calendar but when the time comes I never get a pop-up reminder for alarm even though it appears to be set in the calendar app. Thus I'm never getting the reminders I need and I'm forgetting to do things. Is there any fix to this?
    i find when i create an event in calendar i have to "set" the reminder to go with it.
    06-07-2013 10:31 AM
    I have the exact same problem. I tend to get the email from google on time, sometimes. I get the actual reminder a few hours later. Its inconsistent too. Sometimes it works exactly the way it should. Its bizarre.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    06-07-2013 06:50 PM