Hi all,

Have a little problem which I hope somebody can explain why this has happened because I'm out of options here because I don't know why or what is causing this to happen. A couple of days ago I noticed the messenger icon disappeared from my SGN2. I thought nothing of it and just put it back. When my phone was in standby I logged into my phone and noticed it had disappeared again. OK! Once I can deal with but twice is not right. There are a number of things going through my head. One could be a conflict between apps. Or the root directory is corrupt or something else is causing it.

The only thing I can think of doing is disabling an app one by one and finding out which what is causing this to happen. I have done a cold restart which brought the messenger icon back but then when was in standby it disappeared again. I was thinking of backing up the phone but not the apps and doing a complete reset. Reinstalling the apps isn't a big deal.

Thanks in advance

06-08-2013 04:16 AM
    You don't say what messenger app you are using. Is there a reason the message app is always running? Is there unread messages? I am trying to understand your problem.
    06-08-2013 10:06 AM