Hi all I cannot sync my itunes account to my note . I am using double twist but I cant find on my phone to enable the usb cord . Any help appreciated
    Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app
    06-09-2013 02:56 PM
    Hi all I cannot sync my itunes account to my note . I am using double twist but I cant find on my phone to enable the usb cord . Any help appreciated
    Do you have the proper drivers installed on your computer?
    06-09-2013 03:06 PM
    How would I find that out?
    Thank you

06-09-2013 03:44 PM
    How would I find that out?
    Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=EIiKqqBz

Go to the bottom of the page and select manuals and downloads then select software and your driver should be there. Let me know if it works.
    06-09-2013 03:55 PM
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=gh-QRKAs

Go to the bottom of the page and select manuals and downloads then select software and your driver should be there. Let me know if it works.
    When I select manuals at that link the only option is to download the manual.?
    06-09-2013 08:35 PM
    When I select manuals at that link the only option is to download the manual.?
    You select the tab below the picture of the phone that says manuals and downloads then there's an option for software.
    06-09-2013 09:20 PM
    Nothing is working all I keep getting is the message to enable the usb connection on my device which is the samsung galaxy note 2 took it to verizon they said the debugger is checked so it should work I have downloaded the samsung drivers and the keis. Phone does not show up there either getting very frustrated

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing is working all I keep getting is the message to enable the usb connection on my device which is the samsung galaxy note 2 took it to verizon they said the debugger is checked so it should work I have downloaded the samsung drivers and the keis. Phone does not show up there either getting very frustrated
    06-10-2013 04:12 PM
    Likely something you've already tried but will mention on the off chance it helps. If you can answer the questions, then that may provide clues to further narrow down what's happening.

1. Is the message to enable USB coming from your phone or computer?

2. Is MTP or PTP selected when you have the phone connected via USB to your computer?

3. Anytime the Note 2 is connected to a computer via USB you should see an option to select the phone connection type (MTP or PTP). MTP is the default and should be selected. Are you seeing what's mentioned here in #3?
    06-10-2013 09:10 PM
    The option to change connection type is found on the note 2 notification pull down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    06-11-2013 11:47 AM
    Kies can pull your last backup from itunes directly into it. When you first run kies there should be a pop up notifocation that it has found a previous itunes backup and would you like to import it. Say yes then you can use kies to sync your media.

However, i must ask why you are trying to sync in the first place? Contacts can be done through the above method but everything else is drag and drop using windows explorer. I did my import in like 10 minutes the first day. This way is my preferred way and you can also do the same with any itunes purchased music.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    06-11-2013 11:52 AM
    I am trying to load my music via usb cord but it did not work. It kept saying to enable usb on phone

06-17-2013 08:08 PM
    I am trying to load my music via usb cord but it did not work. It kept saying to enable usb on phone

If you can share a screenshot when the message pops up on your phone that will help provide more clues as to what may be going on

If you've not tried it before, this link has some good tips for how to get a screenshot http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...n-capture.html
    06-17-2013 08:59 PM