Sync from usb

tynmicsmom

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi all I cannot sync my itunes account to my note . I am using double twist but I cant find on my phone to enable the usb cord . Any help appreciated
Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

chrscaley

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi all I cannot sync my itunes account to my note . I am using double twist but I cant find on my phone to enable the usb cord . Any help appreciated

Do you have the proper drivers installed on your computer?

tynmicsmom

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Nothing is working :( all I keep getting is the message to enable the usb connection on my device which is the samsung galaxy note 2 took it to verizon they said the debugger is checked so it should work :( I have downloaded the samsung drivers and the keis. Phone does not show up there either :( getting very frustrated

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing is working :( all I keep getting is the message to enable the usb connection on my device which is the samsung galaxy note 2 took it to verizon they said the debugger is checked so it should work :( I have downloaded the samsung drivers and the keis. Phone does not show up there either :( getting very frustrated

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Likely something you've already tried but will mention on the off chance it helps. If you can answer the questions, then that may provide clues to further narrow down what's happening.

1. Is the message to enable USB coming from your phone or computer?

2. Is MTP or PTP selected when you have the phone connected via USB to your computer?

3. Anytime the Note 2 is connected to a computer via USB you should see an option to select the phone connection type (MTP or PTP). MTP is the default and should be selected. Are you seeing what's mentioned here in #3?

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
The option to change connection type is found on the note 2 notification pull down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

Kies can pull your last backup from itunes directly into it. When you first run kies there should be a pop up notifocation that it has found a previous itunes backup and would you like to import it. Say yes then you can use kies to sync your media.

However, i must ask why you are trying to sync in the first place? Contacts can be done through the above method but everything else is drag and drop using windows explorer. I did my import in like 10 minutes the first day. This way is my preferred way and you can also do the same with any itunes purchased music.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

tynmicsmom

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to load my music via usb cord but it did not work. It kept saying to enable usb on phone :(

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site