Found this on Google plus. May be the note 3 prototype. http://www.phonedog.com/2013/06/10/s...-photographed/

Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.
    06-11-2013 06:19 AM
    Im afraid thats whats going to happen is they are going to to keep increasing the size in the name of "new and improved" to the point its really no longer practical.. sakes may suffer and as a result they will lose money.
    I love my note2, and it fits, barely, in my jeans pockets (I use an otterbox because im outside alot)
    Love the features, love the battery ( im surprised the are not putting at least a 3300mah batt in the note 2 and the s4.. motorola fit it in a smaller phone)
    Anyway, if the note3 has a bigger screen and still has buttons off the screen (hm back menu) then the size of the phone will have to be bigger.. and that may be a lil too big for people like me who find the note2 about as big as practical.

Just my two cents, I still think that battery tech should be the main focus along with ruggedness. The new s4 active is only "semi rugged" stating waterproof and dust proof but nothing about being a stronger shell.
    Android is constantly being updated, this time last year ICS was barely rolling out so the updates arent that bad. New technology will hopefully save battery life but theres still no reason to not add that to a little bit bigger battery...

I hope the note3 is awesome. I really do. But the whole screen stretching may bite them in the rear at some point...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app
    cdf3 likes this.
    06-11-2013 09:12 AM
    Im afraid thats whats going to happen is they are going to to keep increasing the size in the name of "new and improved" to the point its really no longer practical.. sakes may suffer and as a result they will lose money.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app
    But are we certain that it's larger or that it's a Note 3 prototype? Isn't there already a different model with a 6.3" screen? This could be an old prototype for that. And we have nothing to really compare size to -- the fake woodgrain could be spaced close together.
    06-11-2013 10:28 AM
    The bigger the better for me. I'm willing to bet atleast 85 percent of note 2 owners want bigger also. I don't think they will lose money. This phone fits in my pockets no worse than any other phone i have had.

Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.
    06-11-2013 10:53 AM
    I would love a 7" device. Used with a Bluetooth headset, it would rarely make it to the ear. Light enough to be held for extensive periods and with the appropriate case, an accessory with so much potential.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    zmann likes this.
    06-11-2013 12:34 PM
    But are we certain that it's larger or that it's a Note 3 prototype? Isn't there already a different model with a 6.3" screen? This could be an old prototype for that. And we have nothing to really compare size to -- the fake woodgrain could be spaced close together.
    The mega is 6.3. The current rumor is that the note 3 will be 6"

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
    06-11-2013 05:39 PM
    If the note 3 is anything bigger than 6" that's just impractical at that point... And in my opinion kind of silly. I still think the current size is the sweet spot, and it's one of the main reasons why it's been such a successful device. Samsung should be careful not to cross into the realm of ridiculous... Although the Mega sort of already does that... My humble opinion...

Can't imagine holding that size of a phone to my ear lol. I don't like Bluetooth headsets at all... So I wouldn't be using one of those...

Sent from my awesome Note 2!!!!!!!!!
    06-12-2013 04:56 AM
    Perhaps though from the perspective of an artist... It might be useful in terms of drawing... In terms of practicality though, not so much lol. My friend already calls my note 2 a small television set. I guess a bigger one would be a home theater system? Lol.

06-12-2013 05:03 AM
    Last logical rumor I heard was an actual optical zoom for note 3. Would be nice if they can make it work in same size package. However now that rumor looks like it may be the galaxy s4 zoom which was just announced.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    06-12-2013 09:31 AM
    I just kinda figured they'd do like they did from the S3 to the S4.
    Keep the Note3 at the same physical size as the Note2, but fit it with a larger screen and higher resolution.
    Borarjti and ncvikingx97 like this.
    06-13-2013 09:29 PM
    I just kinda figured they'd do like they did from the S3 to the S4.
    Keep the Note3 at the same physical size as the Note2, but fit it with a larger screen and higher resolution.
    If they do that then I'm all over it lol.

06-13-2013 10:47 PM
    Any bigger physically and I won't be buying it. If however they manage to squeeze more screen real estate in to the same size form factor i.e. screen right to edges where possible then I'm in. I'd also like to see the power button relocated, perhaps to the top. I hit it unintentionally so many times where it is currently. Would be nice to if they managed to somehow improve outside visibility and reduce screen glare.

More Samsung related, I'd also like to see quicker more frequent system updates. Why they can't release incremental smaller updates is a mystery to me. The accessibility bug has been known for months and they have a fix, but we have to wait for the next major update to have it fixed.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-15-2013 12:59 AM
    I would like a new improved battery. The battery life is nice as is but 3-4hrs would be nice. The Note 2 is nice for me right now.
    06-16-2013 06:16 PM