Buying Galaxy note 2 32gb

totallygone

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Any advice appreciated....which website has galaxy note 2 32gb. Negrielectronics has some sort of back order and cant find on amazon......where else can I look???:'(

totallygone

May 25, 2013
Visit site
No, did not think to check. Thanks.
But I primarily want an unlocked phone. And I believe wire fly sells carrier phones.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
No, did not think to check. Thanks.
But I primarily want an unlocked phone. And I believe wire fly sells carrier phones.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Got can buy the Verizon version, which is factory sim unlocked. If you but from Verizon or best buy or Costco, there is no secondary etf fee, but some third party do charge a secondary etf.

So basically, buy the Verizon note 2 for $200 on contract, pay $350 etf, and one days service and you are at $555. If you signed up for the best buy $50 gc/, them you should be able to get that too. The Verizon note 2 was $50 before on contract after best buy GC, or $405 after etf, so if you wait for a sale'you may be able to get it for less.

Important to note though are the bands, whether it gets the data connection that you need

Sent from my Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ using Tapatalk 2

totallygone

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I think I will probably not get my hands on a 32GB Samsung Galaxy note2. Looking through the web at rooting my device and will just get the 16GB version, pop in a 64GB Class 10 SD card....and root away!!!!