How to make unlock screen easier for one hand.

asdfkjhg

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone.

Does anybody know if there is a way to make the unlock screen easier to press the pin number on one hand? I know that when typing in phone numbers, you can make the number buttons move to the left or right, so that it would be easier to dial on one hand without reaching your finger far across the screen. Can you do something like this with the phone unlock screen so that you can press the pin number more easily with one hand?

Thanks.

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Android Version 4.1.2

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi (16gb)
GT-P7510
Android Version 4.0.4 ICS

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Yes, take the lock off. Press power button, screen on. Enjoy!

Hi everyone.

Does anybody know if there is a way to make the unlock screen easier to press the pin number on one hand? I know that when typing in phone numbers, you can make the number buttons move to the left or right, so that it would be easier to dial on one hand without reaching your finger far across the screen. Can you do something like this with the phone unlock screen so that you can press the pin number more easily with one hand?

Thanks.

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Android Version 4.1.2

GT-P7510

Double0EK

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Settings > One Handed Operation .. although I dont have a Verizon and I dont use the One Hand feature so I dont know if it'll work with pins it only says pattern.

asdfkjhg

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Settings > One Handed Operation .. although I dont have a Verizon and I dont use the One Hand feature so I dont know if it'll work with pins it only says pattern.
Thanks, but it doesn't work on PIN numbers. Maybe there's an app or something?

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Android Version 4.1.2

GT-P7510

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams